on 17 March 2014
I love Havaianas as they are very good quality. They do not rub little toes at the toe post. My 7 year old can walk in these well when on our holidays. They look pretty with shorts or with a sun dress.Size fits well.
on 11 December 2014
Another year and another pair of havianas. My daughter loves hers and wore them all through the summer and when we were on holiday in September and now about the house! Myself and my husband also have them.
on 22 October 2015
Bought this one online, and it arrived quickly. Felt quite like it on the first sight but when tried it on found it is a bit too loose for me. Anyway decide to keep it.
on 4 June 2014
These are a great purchase. Great design and fit well. My daughter lives them and they are just like mine so she feels grown up!
on 3 March 2016
Bad quality Havaianas. Had a sharp edge on both Flipflops where the toes goes which hurts so can't be used. Not good!
on 29 April 2016
Really lovely although I would say to get a bigger size if you have a high in step but otherwise perfect
on 21 July 2014
I bought these for a friend for her birthday and she is thrilled with them, a great buy!
on 11 December 2015
Great flip flops which my grandaughter loved.
on 9 August 2015
Daughter loves these. Last well and look good
on 13 July 2014
Excellent fit and very comfortable love them!