on 13 May 2013
These are really lovely flip flops, the crystal is big enough to be noticeable but not so big a to be blingy! I've only tried them on as I'm saving them for my holiday & don't want them to get dirty so haven't walked for miles in them but I have a few pairs of normal havaianas & they feel as comfortable as those - only buy havaianas, they may be a little dearer than some others but so comfy & last - never had a pair break. Can't wait to wear them on my holiday.
on 5 June 2013
Lovely, comfortable sandals... I bought these for a trip to America, and they were my favourite shoes to wear whilst out there
on 19 April 2015
Really like these bought as a friend had some, but mine are thinner on the sole than hers and very bendy which I have always thought Havanahs don't bend or curl up, this is my first pair so have nothing to compare to but they do curl up slightly that's why only four stars but otherwise im happy.
on 10 September 2015
Suspect as a possible fake as doesn't look the same as authentic ones of the same type that we already own. However, good fit and delivered on time. Just my opinion and don't know for sure whether or not really fake. Just thought I'd mention it.
on 11 August 2013
I love these flip flops, I often have a problem with the thong being too hard between my toes, no problem with these because they are slim and I hardly feel the plastic between my toes. The little crystal makes them look a little more dressy.
on 7 February 2016
Previously ordered size 5 incorrectly named actually size 6, ordered smaller size actually size 3/4 - too small how frustrating! Tried to contact seller no response. Love these flip flops but after buying two pairs given up! Will go to shop.
on 9 August 2014
Love these! They fitted perfectly and really good quality. They also arrived within a week of ordering which was much quicker than I expected. The crystal on them also makes them look a bit more dressy. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 14 August 2014
Although I ordered the wrong size, these are easily the most comfortable flip flops around. The crystal made them perfect for evening wear and kept its brilliance. A bit on the expensive side but overall ery happy with them.
on 10 June 2015
Really love these flip flops but unfortunately the plug between the toes keeps popping out. Either the plug is too small or the whole is too big. I have glued it in place now and hopefull that they will last the summer.
on 11 August 2014
Love these .....they are really comfy just like my others which I've had for years. Hope that these last the same and so far so good. The crystal really adds some sparkle to them making them a bit more special! :)