on 5 June 2013
Lovely, comfortable sandals... I bought these for a trip to America, and they were my favourite shoes to wear whilst out there
on 13 May 2013
These are really lovely flip flops, the crystal is big enough to be noticeable but not so big a to be blingy! I've only tried them on as I'm saving them for my holiday & don't want them to get dirty so haven't walked for miles in them but I have a few pairs of normal havaianas & they feel as comfortable as those - only buy havaianas, they may be a little dearer than some others but so comfy & last - never had a pair break. Can't wait to wear them on my holiday.
on 14 June 2016
Beautiful - but incorrectly sized, wish I had read other feedback before purchasing!
These flip flops are simply not the standard Haviana 6/7
review image
on 7 June 2015
I am not sure if havaianas are now more generous with sizes? But my size uk5 were fine,but a little too big!
But I love them x
on 8 September 2015
Take the smaller size than you would normally take
on 10 June 2015
Really love these flip flops but unfortunately the plug between the toes keeps popping out. Either the plug is too small or the whole is too big. I have glued it in place now and hopefull that they will last the summer.
on 11 August 2014
Love these .....they are really comfy just like my others which I've had for years. Hope that these last the same and so far so good. The crystal really adds some sparkle to them making them a bit more special! :)
on 5 November 2014
It is very pretty with a cute detail. Lovely colour that goes with everything. I only gave it four stars because it is a bit on the large size.
on 7 November 2015
Can't live without these for Summer and around the house.
This pair were to replace my old pair that I wore constantly for 3 X years!
on 6 June 2016
Do like them very much but seem alittle thinner soles than the gold ones I bought in Santorini. Deld next day no issues