Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: Blue (Navy Blue 0555)|Change

on 31 March 2016
The packaging was slightly damaged - but that would be ok - it's the fact that one of the flip flops has what seems to be either a large marker pen stain or nail polish blob on the one - not what I call acceptable!
review image
on 7 July 2014
Really impressed with the speed of delivery, thanks.

Would have preferred if these had been just size 9 instead of 9/10 as a little large although kept by the recipient as a birthday present. All types seem to be this sizing now.
on 16 July 2015
The strap on the flip flops is very large for the 35/36 size flip flops, so it is not possible to wear them. My previous pairs of the same size I have bought from a shop and have fitted perfectly. I would recommend only purchasing from a shop to save wasting your money.
on 23 June 2013
The product is of good quality, frustrating start as initially sent wrong size by supplier leading to return procedure, then didn't have the white (what originally wanted) in size first requested, mix up resulted in a late birthday present.
on 29 May 2014
Excellent quality and durable. They are thick soled so protect feet on rough ground and are non slip unlike many other brands. A bit pricey but the best in the long run and great colour combinations too!
on 16 June 2016
I purchased this to replace a broken pair of white Havaianas I purchased one and half years ago. Delivery was quick, and arrived in an official Havaianas box/packaging. It comes with an official seal of authenticity, as proof it is original. Mine was free of defects.

Item and colour is exactly as shown in the description and photo. However, this new pair is a tad larger than my old one, maybe 1/2 a size bigger, which is strange as both are UK sizes 6/7. My old pair was a men's version purchased at a store in London, while this one is a unisex model; one would assume the men's pair would be larger. I noticed a few have commented that the ones sold here are slightly larger too.

Been wearing them for 2 weeks now, and the small difference in size is negligible for me, and it fits nearly as well like my old pair. Overall, highly recommended, especially for the price I paid. The quality and comfort is what you would expect from Havaianas flips flops.
review image review image
on 8 September 2013
So comfortable and light weight. The delivery came in a timely and swift manner (thanks for Amazon Prime) just in time for my holiday. And I wore them everyday, so that is a good indication of just how much I love these flip-flops. Good deal and very good price (in my opinion).
on 30 May 2014
After purchasing the exact same pair of havaianas but in blue only a few weeks earlier from this site I was slightly disappointed with this black pair as the fit is very loose meaning they are difficult to keep on.
on 14 September 2013
If you haven't yet owned a pair of havaianas you don't know what you're missing! They're so comfy and absolutely indestructible! I've spent a lot of time working abroad over the past few years and this pair I bought in June 2011 and have taken occassional wear over 2011/2012 and almost daily wear for the past 8 months! Still going strong!!! I have several pairs but the standard black ones are my wear anywhere pair!
on 25 January 2015
As soon as the weather warms up, I busy out the flip flops and wear them everyday until my toes get wet, freeze or frost bitten on a regular basis.
The first pair I had lasted me 5 summers of being worn every day. Bought these to replace a pair that was still more or less immaculate on the top but the soles were wearing thin. They are so comfy, love love love. Always my go to flip flop brand for comfort.