on 5 May 2014
I bought these for my son for his upcoming school trip and to potter around the garden in and they fit perfectly and the pull loops on them mean he doesn't struggle or myself to get them on. They will certainly last until he grows out of them and I would definitely buy them again, also great designs to choose from, my son chose the red with dinosaur bones on and loves it!.
on 17 July 2014
I bought these because I already purchased the coat and it was so fabulous i got the wellies to match. They are soft and comfortable and the designs are great. They are a little large, but with thick socks they will be fine. They do smell very strongly (a kind of fruity rubber smell) but hopefully that will fade quite soon.
on 17 August 2014
Great buy. These very good quality willies are perfect for my 2.5 year old. They have lovely design and are so easy to put on. They have inner fabric layer inside to keep you little ones feet nice and snug. I would definitely recommend it.
on 5 July 2014
My 3yr old is dinosaur mad. These wellies are perfect, such a nice red colour and easy to put on with the pull loop handles. I got him the matching raincoat and umbrella. Amazingly cute all together.
on 17 September 2014
My little boy doesn't want to wear any other shoes that these. He really likes the print on them and since he's so keen on them, they must be comfortable too.
on 1 September 2014
Awesome boots, a little on the large side - size 5 for my boy who has 4 1/2 feet) but a pair of socks will hopefully help
on 22 July 2014
good fit and very good quality cant fault these wellies grandson loves them
on 19 November 2014
Fantastic-my little boy really loves the,
on 16 July 2014
Good quality product with great design!
on 12 September 2014
Nice and sturdy, you get what you pay