on 21 October 2012
My son is 4 and loves his special spiderman glove, and all his friends wanted to have a go when he took it to school! Plenty of play time with this toy and something i thought was a bit different.
on 30 August 2013
Hi having paid for this item as a gift for my 7year old nephew, when it arrived and was so small and looked very insignificant I was disappointed. I wrapped it and gave it to my nephew, expecting a reluctant 'is that it' comment, but I had the biggest hugs and thanks ever. Apparently it was his best ever present. So looks can be deceiving!

I must be growing old!!!
on 9 August 2012
Bought this glove to go with Grandson's Spiderman Suit as a birthday present. He loves it. So does his older brother so there is quite a lot of 'It'S my turn now'
on 22 September 2012
This came really quickly within 2 days and my 3 year old loves it. It is a bit big but does not stop the enjoyment he loves it would definitely recommend
on 21 May 2013
Three year old boy keeps going around trying to web everything - loved this gift when he opened it on his birthday
Would recommend for any child who is into Superheroes
Quick delivery
on 8 July 2013
Bought for my 4 year old grandson who is mad about Spider-Man. Loves wearing it with his outfit and mask.
on 6 September 2012
I bought this for my 5yr old who absolutely loves it and did'nt take it off for days. I also bought the spider-man mask to go with it, so he has the set. The glove itself is a good fit and the sound effects are quite loud. Although this can get quite anoying if it is played constantly, sooooooooooo parents be warned. However my son seems to love it and takes it everywhere. So overall a good buy!!!!!
on 5 September 2012
My little grandson has just turned four. His party was a 'superheroes' theme, and undoubtedly he was the best kitted out spiderman. His glove drew a great deal of interest and attention - but he wasn't parting with it! According to my son, he went to bed wearing it. The glove seems to have survived the rigours of the party and a couple of weeks since then, without any noticeable wear and tear. A reasonable product that has given hours of fun!
on 14 October 2012
This failed to amaze my 3.5 year old Spiderman obsessed, Grandson! The one small working button that emits some non-descript noises, item a complete waste of money
on 28 March 2013
Bought for my little boy (nearly 4) after he had played with his cousin's glove constantly when they visited. Yet to give him this as its a present from his new brother or sister but am expecting him to be delighted as he is still talking about it after a couple of months. Only negative is that the price had gone up significantly since I looked at this at Christmas time but hoping it will be worth it :)

See one answered question