Furby Boom Polka Dots
- The more you talk to your Furby and interact with it, the more English it speaks!
- The way you treat your Furby shapes its personality!
- Pull and hold tail for 10 seconds to make Furby sleep
- Introduce Furby to others
- Play games, get eggs and raise virtual Furblings with the free Furby Boom app
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Get ready, because Furby Boom is the beginning of an adventure. A New Generation Is Hatching on the free Furby Boom app, where you and your Furby Boom can collect digital eggs, hatch them, and raise a city of virtual Furby Furblings. The Furby Boom experience combines real-world interactions with virtual play for a game that will keep you coming back for more. Your Furby Boom responds to you, changes personalities based on how you treat it, dances to your music, speaks Furbish and, more than anything, wants to connect with you!
2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colours and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights.
- Build your virtual Furby Furblings City
- Collect and hatch virtual Furblings to fill your city in the Furby Boom app, and try to get the golden Furblings egg
- Raise digital Furblings with your Furby Boom
- You can hatch and raise virtual Furblings with your Furby Boom, and play games together using the free Furby Boom app
- Take care of your Furby Boom with the app
- Use the Furby Boom app to give your Furby Boom creature virtual food, checkups, showers and more
- Give your Furby Boom a name
- Furby Boom will remember the name you give it and the names of other Furby Boom friends it meets
- You shape its personality
- Furby Boom has more than twice as many possible responses as the previous Furby, and how you treat Furby Boom will shape its personality
- Ages: 6 and up
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- The Furby Boom app is available on the App Store and Google Play. Not compatible with prior Furby generations. See Furby.com for instructions, availability and compatibility info. Available for a limited time. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Note: Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information
- Includes Furby and instructions
1 x Furby
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So great fun? yes...then...we have two Furbi. Our daughter wanted one for Christmas - she'd seen the advert. My other half brought an exdisplay one but it was not a Boom and was a 2012 one and we found it didn't do the eggs and babies which is what our daughter wanted so in a sale we got a Boom - we opted for 'Santa' giving her one (very excited) and us giving her one - as we didn't know what Santa had got her (hook, line, sinker!) ... How cute they chatter away to each other, while you're on the phone, watching TV, reading a book. While one is on the App the other one chatters way. Then if you spend ages on the app with one the other one gets bored and turns evil! you then have a farting, burping muttering creature that mummy & daddy have to nurse back to happiness for two hours. Then of course there is night time, when the child wants the furbi in her room, but if you get one to sleep the other one wakes it up. or if you get them to sleep downstairs they wake up on the journey to the bedroom, or the child wont sleep because the furbi are not in the room yet.
And guess what wakes you up on boxing day morning? Yup two fluffy things singing and chattering to each other. Oh well child not bored yet.
Also, during the holidays, my daughter and her friend placed both their furbies ( a furby white and a furby boom) and let them speak over the phone - Voila, it works!!! Amazing as the furbies talked in 'furby language' over the phone which made the magic more wonderful! You won't regret getting one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you want a really annoying noisy gadget that your kids will love then this is for you!Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Super item - more for Daddy than one year old Grand-daughter - she will grow into it now doubt - it is kind of cute!!!Published 3 months ago by Mrs. M.A. Sargeson
The kid loved it but recommend using Duracell batteries as generic ones lose their charge very fast in it.Published 3 months ago by Robert Edwards
So funny , my granddaughters currently fell out with it because it's being nasty , sure they'll make friends soon lolPublished 3 months ago by Tonia Morris