Has Yours Been Deliverd Yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Apr 2008 15:08:09 BDT
welsh dragon says:
i orderd my special edition GTA:4 the begining of the month expecting it to get deliverd on the day its released. i had an email sayin it was being sent out on the 28th and expected to be deliverd on the 29th. but it still hasnt arrived!
any1 eles still waiting? only reason i preorderd was to make sure id have it on the day of release. i could have had it in woolworths on the day of release, as they had it in stock, but was to late to cancel my amazon order!!!
Amazon are usless!!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2008 16:15:17 BDT
Steven Lomax says:
I'm in the exact same situation as you, I pre-orded the Special Edition on the 31st Jan and I'm still waiting. The whole point of pre-oredering is so that you get it at your door on the morning of the release date, if I thought that it would not have arrived I would have gone out and bought it. I could have been more forgiving if it arrived only a day late, but its now the 30th and even more sickening is the fact that the money was debited on the 28th.

It's just not good enough.

I will definitely think twice before pre-ordering anything from Amazon again.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2008 16:19:41 BDT
They put mine on HDN - on 48hr delivery, so yes, it turned up today, but you would have thought Amazon would have had the common sense to get us 24hr delivery, as they did with another package worth less than this Special Edition.

Crazy

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 09:10:28 BDT
L. Macro says:
I ordered mine of 29th Dec and got it delivered at about 9.30 on 29th April and took 2 days off work playing it

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 10:06:30 BDT
Totally agree Dylan I'm in the same boat. The thing is i don't htink they even have them in stock, they are just waiting for it. And they shouldn't be allowed to do that, as they havn't stated that there were none left when ordering the game!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 10:07:35 BDT
totally agree i'm in the same boat

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 14:55:52 BDT
As of 14:52 GMT 01/05/2008 no sign of my GTA IV special edition for Ps3. This the last time I pre-order anything from Amazon. In fact its the last time I purchase anything from Amazon if available elsewhere.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 17:32:07 BDT
A. Farrell says:
im the same , my order said, despatched on the 28th and arrival 29th and no sign of it. if it was true wat mena of you have said about there not being enough stock then surely we shud be allowed to cancel cus i cud go out and buy it from sumwhere else but cnt afford 2 gtas

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2008 21:06:02 BDT
Last edited by the author on 2 May 2008 21:07:08 BDT
this is very frustrating!!!! i pre-ordered my special edition GTA IV at the end of march and they said it would come on the 1st may but it got delayed until the 13th may and im soooooo anoyed, thanks alot amazon!!!!!!!! im never pre-ordering anything from amazon again. >:-(

In reply to an earlier post on 5 May 2008 14:20:53 BDT
Tim says:
I ordered mine on the 1st April. It was dispatched on the 28th and I eventually picked it up from the post office on the 1st ay (apparently they tried to deliver it on the 30th but it was too big to put through the postbox....obviously!, but I was in that morning). I am dissapointed with the delivery of this considering the confirmation email stated I would receive this on the release date. If I had known I would have just pre-ordered this with someone else?.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 May 2008 17:21:14 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 May 2008 17:24:02 BDT
C. N. Rider says:
I bought mine from GAME. =) I got mine from the post on the day of release. I preordered it a long time ago though... Like three months before release...

I also had the same problem with the post about the package being too big.. I was out working at the time but my father said they did not bother to knock as he was in at the time. That did really irritate me. Because i had to pick it up myself.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 May 2008 08:19:12 BDT
L. M. Hodson says:
i pre-ordered this game mid january to make sure i got it on the release date. i was very disappointed when it didnt arrive until the next day. i know its only 1 day late but when you order something over 3 months in advance you expect to get it on the day it is released!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  30 Apr 2008
Latest post:  6 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3) by Take 2 Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (8)