on 8 January 2012
i played this with my 9 yr old daughter who is obsessed with harry potter we both loved it, unless we have seriously missed out a piece of the book one of the questions (answers) is wrong but otherwise it was great fun, we didn't have any problems veiwing the answers then questions it was all very easy
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2011
I bought this because my daughter is a Harry Potter fanatic, and one of her favourite car games is "Harry Potter questions".

However, the way this is constructed, in ebook format, is that the questions OR the answers are displayed, which means a lot of toggling to and fro.

If it can be done, it would be better to have a "reveal" function that would let you ask a question and then reveal the answer. Would perhaps be much better as an iPhone app?
on 15 July 2013
This Harry Potter quiz book is great for people who want to test their knowledge on world's most popular literary magic character. I love it, and got all the questions right at the beginning, and would seriously recommend it to anyone!!
on 29 December 2013
Good fun, but most questions are aimed at people that know the books as well as the films. You need to be fans of all 7 to be able to answer all the questions. Brought it for my 12 year old but we all sat round the table at Christmas and had a go, my 7 year old was able to answer a couple too.
on 22 February 2013
It a good quiz book, starts off really easy, kids where I worked loved it, and the harder questions passed the time for me and my boyfriend on our way to the studios!
on 9 November 2013
Came very very quickly, questions seem to cover all levels of knowledge from easy to difficult, would perhaps be better if questions and answers were closer together or easier to flick between, but other than that seems excellent
on 18 November 2013
I ordered the Harry Potter ultimate quiz book for my grand daughter as she loves anything to do with Harry Potter. I only had to wait for a few days before it arrived.
VINE VOICEon 28 April 2013
Purchased to test a relative who appears all-knowing with regards to Harry Potter - managed to answer 90% correctly and argued that some of the wrong answers were correct, the book being incorrect!

The book is nicely arranged in topics about individuals, families, potions & spells, general knowledge, etc. Some questions are extremely challenging (nearly all for me!) I would have given an extra star but for the apparent inaccuracy of some answers and a few typos and grammar issues.

Recommended for even the most ardent fans.
on 8 December 2015
when i read this book i was like omg because i am a huge harry potter fan and i didn't know a coule of the answers i tested my friends at school and they were awful at it even though most of them said i read all the harry potter books and i watched all the movies even though i've never seen a couple of them even reading well i hope this review gas been helpful even though i mostly just talked about myself I AM NOT SELFISH :(:(:(:(:(:( anyway it's a just read. did u know that i loooooooooooooooove the colour
on 21 March 2014
Good idea and made up a birthday present for a Harry Potter Fan.
Stocking filler for a friend - she like it!