on 16 December 2008
Same story so still brilliant. My only complaint is that the translator has translated some character names. I was always taught not to do that. Does detract from the story a bit.
on 14 May 2009
I am Welsh and it is fantastic to have books like Harry Potter written in my own language that I can enjoy!
on 26 November 2013
Dissappointed that the writing over the pages and the very poor quality of the book wasn't specified when selecting this item. Will not use this seller again. I very much wish I had opted for a different seller when purchasing this book.
on 13 February 2004
if you can speak welsh and you love the hp books then buying this to acompany your english collection will be the best thing you did this year. an amzing story translated for the oldest language in europe.
44 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse