Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jul 2013 11:50:40 BDT
Last edited by the author on 22 Aug 2013 10:37:41 BDT
C. Zobel says:
As a seasoned buyer of Brady guide books for the various Rockstar titles over the years I've always found them a very handy companion. Yes of course you can find plenty of tips/hints and 'walkthrough guides' on many websites for free but at around a tenner I've always considered the physical product an essential compliment to the game.

The only problem with the softback copies being they get rather old, worn and tatty very quickly. So having just pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from Tesco at a very competitive 95 this hardback costing less than 3 quid more than the softback is a no brainer.

Here's hoping the respective chosen carriers get them both to me cometh the day, roll on September the 17th!

#Slight revision on the price as when I pre-ordered this it was 12.79 and the softback was a tenner, both editions' prices seem to have rocketed since then.

##And today(22/08) it's been on a freefall from 17 down to just over 13. From previous experience of buying gaming guide books I'd say grab it now because it will definitely start climbing again as we get closer to release day.

Posted on 16 Jul 2013 20:58:54 BDT
A Morgan says:
I still can't tell, do you work for Tesco or Bradygames?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jul 2013 10:15:50 BDT
Last edited by the author on 28 Jul 2013 00:08:56 BDT
C. Zobel says:
Had you got to my post a wee bit earlier you would have been suggesting I work for Asda rather than Tesco. I did initially order the CE with them but I then discovered the Cohen family were a fiver cheaper so edited my post accordingly, I do hope that's ok with you?

Posted on 10 Aug 2013 12:48:41 BDT
Does this version come with the lithograph?
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51181/preorder-the-gtav-strategy-guide-and-receive-an-exclusive-lithog.html

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2013 15:26:53 BDT
Last edited by the author on 13 Aug 2013 15:31:26 BDT
C. Zobel says:
Very good question, I read somewhere the lithograph comes free with all pre-orders of this hardback and it says in the product description on here that it does. Though I noticed Game claiming it's only included 'exclusively' in theirs so would not like to give you a definite answer. Contact Amazon CS and see if they can help you

Posted on 14 Sep 2013 22:13:56 BDT
I saw this on that rockstar page above:

@punishingfate AMAZON COMES WITH THESE

Hard cover collectible guide.
Exclusive lithograph of official Grand Theft Auto V artwork.
A collection of Grand Theft Auto V illustrations.
Plus, all the tips and tactics that are included in our Signature Series Guide.

ONLY 25$

Now that's the american pricing but I have to assume that the british version will be the same..................

Posted on 17 Sep 2013 14:30:37 BDT
Regarding what I said above the UK version is the same as the US version
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb60af6a8)

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  15 Jul 2013
Latest post:  17 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides)
Grand Theft Auto V Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides) by Bradygames (Hardcover - 17 Sep 2013)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (89)