Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Jan 2013 12:12:40 GMT
I was looking on Gamefaqs yesterday and found a topic claiming that Hardcover on Amazon.co.uk is US version, which mean the Gold Hurly code won't work in EU.

Can anyone confirm this?

Posted on 21 Jan 2013 17:50:50 GMT
I also ask the customer service of Amazon UK. They are pretty sure the code is redeemed on PSN UK.
But when i asked Prima Games, they said the code is redeemed on PSN US eventhough they sell it on Amazon UK.

Let me know if you know the answer..

Posted on 21 Jan 2013 21:11:20 GMT
TV says:
I have had teh HARDCOVER book preordered but Im unsure whether amazon UK will even get it.

I may order the guide fromt he US and not bother with the DLC.

Hardcover is nicer than paperback really but the paperback says it has a hardcover in the description.

Posted on 21 Jan 2013 21:37:32 GMT
TV says:
Im unsure if amazon UK will get the hardcover guide as I have been let down by them before on guide books.

Strangely the description for the paperback says :features a hardcover!

And also does not mention the Golden Hurley DLC

An amazon fulfillment team member is suppose to be 'checking' on the issue for me now.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jan 2013 00:48:45 GMT
Dark Zentai says:
im told you can Golden Hurley without the dlc with normal gameplay

Posted on 24 Jan 2013 02:10:12 GMT
Gemma T. says:
I asked Prima on Facebook and they had this to say:
Unfortunately, the UK version of the print guide does not include the Gold Hurly DLC. We are aware of the incorrect copy and we're working with Amazon to get that changed. Sorry for the confusion!

Posted on 24 Jan 2013 22:14:26 GMT
BigBoss.... says:
What the? NO WAY I am getting anything less than a 384 page Hardcover Ni No Kuni guide and a Gold Hurley DLC for my European PSN account.

I bought those.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jan 2013 22:15:57 GMT
Gemma T. says:
I know right! I ordered two that ended up being the "US" version of the guide, and they shipped before I could change it to the "UK" version (which I assumed was going to come with the UK/EU Gold Hurly, but apparently it comes with NOTHING). So now I'll have 4 copies and NO DLC! Thanks Prima!

Posted on 26 Jan 2013 13:33:10 GMT
Tanja R. says:
I got the US hardback today and the code doesn't work on my UK PS account.
So yes, it's locked to US accounts.
Great guide though :)

Posted on 28 Jan 2013 13:00:20 GMT
A Gurney says:
I've just received my copy, from Book Depository, and found the same situation. I've just sent a message to the official Ni No Kuni page on Facebook asking if they know if the DLC will still work with the EU version, even if it's downloaded from the NA PSN store; I know DLC is usually locked to a specific game disc ID, but I also know some games have more than one disc ID and so the DLC can support multiple versions and suggested they might enable this if it's currently locked.

Posted on 29 Jan 2013 01:39:41 GMT
Telik says:
To be honest Gold Hurly is meant to be a pathetic familiar, I ordered the Hardback guide for quality instead of the Paperback. If the code works great but if not I dont mind. Also the code only gives you a Gold Hurly early, you can get one later in the game anyway if you really want it.

Posted on 31 Jan 2013 11:34:56 GMT
Discover that Golden Hurly is available on EU PSN for free https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-dk/games/addons/golden-hurly/cid=EP0700-BLES01555_00-ITEMIMP006100000

Note: Sorry if, it's agains Amazon Policy to post link in discussions, just want to share with ppl

Posted on 31 Jan 2013 17:06:36 GMT
Gaza says:
DRAGGLE is also free to download too

Posted on 31 Jan 2013 17:26:59 GMT
Istiaq says:
You get 2 Free DLC's due to the postponed release date

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Feb 2013 08:31:29 GMT
I know Gaza, but that is common knowledge, while NamcobandaiUK never did mention this on their Twitter or Facebook
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  21 Jan 2013
Latest post:  1 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Prima Official Game Guide
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Prima Official Game Guide by Prima Games (Hardcover - 22 Jan. 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (30)