on 19 November 2015
Our quaker parrot can be really picky when it comes to toys but she really loves this. She has a love for bells and anything wood she can chew on so this is a real winner for us. Not only was this toy a great price but it seems to be of good quality that will last a while even with the parrot that likes to try and wreck every toy she has. The jingler is larger than I had thought but this is a plus for us, it hangs on the outside of her cage and we are all very happy with this toy.
on 18 November 2014
This is a good toy but unfortunately my cockatiels were a bit scared of it. Although they occasionally like to chew the wood blocks it's not their favourite toy by a long shot, and they can't get much of a grip on it for climbing. I feel it doesnt have enough texture variation for my tiels- probably better suited for a larger bird or parrot.

If you have a cockatiel I would recommend the "SticksN Spheres Bird Toy" which mine love to chew/climb on/hang off of.
Also the "Boredom Breaker Naturals Bird Toy Banans Leaf Swinging Ball" my tiels love chewing and hanging off of this too- especially my female who hangs upside down from it and shows off. These are, in my opinion, better for the cockatiel sized bird than the Happy Pet Jingler.
on 16 December 2015
This seems to be a very good value, it hasn't fallen apart yet, and I couldn't make it for this money.
I cannot vouch for the non-toxic paint being non-toxic as I have no testing equipment, but our parrots are still alive!
on 8 January 2015
My African grey enjoyed demolishing this toy piece by piece, however I'd sooner that than the household furniture, lol... I did remove the clackers from the bells as she removed one within 5 minutes of the toy being placed in her cage and as they are on the small side and I was afraid shed swollow them by mistake.
on 21 April 2015
This toy is terrible and dangerous! I had it in my parrots cage for only a day, then cleaning his cage the next day I found a couple of small metal pieces, on closer inspection I realised it was the inside of the bells! I am so lucky he didn't eat them! Would not recommend this to anyone!
on 29 March 2014
Our pet cockatiel absolutely loves it!
He was a shy type but this little Jingler really brought the fun - he pecks it to ring the bell or slowly 'counts' the different colour beads on it. He became quite possessive of it aswell, which shows the extent the bird really admires his toy.

The only downside of the product I would say that it is not as accurately presented in the picture and on the description as the item is much smaller than expected. Only the other week while browsing through the pet supplies store I noticed the very same Jingler on the promotion. So well worth to shop around before.

All in all, I would recommend - it is a sturdy well made and easily attached to the cage. Provides hours of fun, but I am not so sure if the product would be as enjoyable if bought for the bigger parrot like African Grey, Cockatoo or Macaw.
on 18 June 2015
Im not going to down rate it. Good price. Good wooden blocks and some bells. My personal issue was an alexandrine destroyed it in about 10 minutes flat!!

If you got smaller parrots, cockatiels, budgies etc this should be fun for them!
on 9 November 2013
Looking at the picture, I thought this had 3 legs in a tripod arrangement, but it only has 2. That said, it is a good addition for my budge, well made and colourful.

The hanging chain is long, so you can loop it though the bars and adjust the height and position easily, making it quite adaptable for most cages.
on 1 March 2013
I have two budgies to keep entertained so after reading the reviews I purchased this reasonably priced toy. When it arrived I thought it was going to big and might scare them. How wrong I was they love it . Best thing I have purchased for them.
on 3 November 2014
This toy is dangerous!!! I purchased this toy for my baby Parrotlet and he'd barely bothered with it and the first time I noticed he'd played with it a chain link clamped hard around his lower beak. He must've bitten the link where the join is and it trapped his beak tightly resulting in part of his beak getting broken. Had I not been there to witness the incident I feel he would have struggled to death. The stress from the incident brought on an illness within days. I contacted the manufacturer to complain and they refused to admit that the chain is dangerous.

See one answered question