on 16 June 2014
These were good quality balloons which were easy to blow up! The design stood out nicely as well. They arrived in good time. Despite just blowing them up by mouth breath they were still well inflated 3 days later when the kids decided to play with them and pop them for fun! Well worth the value.
on 20 March 2013
Ordered this for my in laws anniversary party. Came quickly and the balloons were. Very good quality. Blew them up to a reasonable size but the are not large. Overall very good.
on 2 January 2014
Not disappointed with the quality. They did not look in any way cheap - they looked sophisticated. Also they stayed full shape. Verry happy with the purchase.
on 5 November 2013
Looked great at my parents' diamond wedding anniversary party on Sunday. Would recommend for anyone planning the same anniversary party.
on 17 September 2013
Mum and dad delighted with 60th anniversary balloon unable to get them from the shops so happy available from amazon
on 13 April 2014
sorry but i can only give one star; the item was fine, the balloons were as described, but they didn't arrive for ages and were a week after the 60th wedding anniversary celebrations, so they were redundant...and i don't expect to have another 60th any time soon.
on 26 August 2013
Perfect finishing touch to the decorations for my Grandparents 60th Wedding anniversary party. And a great keepsake for them from their special day!
on 31 May 2014
There was a bit of a panic at first as the balloons didn't arrived, they were lost in the post, I got in touch with Rosie at Missy Moo by e mail and explained I hadn't received these, and she promptly got some more on the way to me, which arrived just in time for the celebration :) The balloons were just what I expected, good quality and a lovely colouring.
on 1 June 2015
These good quality balloons looked excellent hanging in the sun and on the private terrace of the hotel where we held our parents Diamond Wedding Anniversary. They are now hanging in my parents lounge to remind them of a wonderful day.
on 20 April 2014
Just what we wanted. Used the balloons for our parents surprise meal for 10 family members for their 60th Anniversary. We decorated the room with them and I matched the colour with the napkins so everything matched. Thank You