on 17 March 2014
Great little story in the Night Huntress World.

Characters you cared about. Well put together, exciting, fun and enjoyable!

It is quite short but packs quite a punch and manages to draw you in despite its rather short length.
on 11 July 2013
I always like these stories and this one was an amusing theme I thought. Unfortunately it didn't last long enough for my liking as I waned to learn more about the characters - but as a short story I guess that is what you should expect!
on 25 March 2015
I put off reading this because of the way it was described; don't make the same mistake!!

It's a fantastic read from start to finish; the characters are described so well it feels like a series rather than a solo book.

The thing I love is at the beginning Isa is a strong willed lady and she stays that way; she doesn't become a docile and agreeing to everything at all like most books!

Fantastic read and shame it's just a solo book as I'd love to know what happens to them.
on 15 August 2012
I enjoyed the short story but I didn't really lose myself in the characters. I found it to be a pleasant read to wile away an hour or so but not a challenge or tremendously engaging. Worth it for a quick read at £0.99 but if you want something more, then look elsewhere.
I'm not a fan of short stories or novellas - i like simething to get my teeth into - bit of a cliche when talking about vampires! but jeanine has become one of my favourite authors and this story was typical of her well written sexy stories. OK - its amazing how the vamps always manage to fall in love with the heroine but hey - i want romance, escape and fantasy not the bore of real life in my reading. This book didn't disappoint but I'd rate it higher if it was longer.
on 7 May 2013
I loved this book, couldn't put it down once picked up. As soon as i had read it i was looking for the next one in the series, would definatley recommend
on 30 December 2013
Jeaniene Frost has over the last year become my favorite author. As far as this book is concerned, fantastic... keep feeding me more Jeaniene.
on 11 September 2013
I can always say the jeaniene frost you can always have a brilliant book and never disappointed and I will always hopefully give her top stars
on 16 February 2013
I enjoyed this book, but I didn't realise it was a short story and felt id just got into it and it finished.
Still would recommend it.
on 5 March 2015
I read this book in one sitting a real page turner jeanine never fails to entertain and this was no exception.