on 27 April 2014
Item bought as a first birthday gift for my grand-daughter following a recommendation from a friend. She was delighted with the gift and plays with the blocks constantly. An ideal educational and well finished toy which will last a long time. I would recommend without hesitation.
on 2 February 2014
Bought these blocks for my one year old grandson. He loves us building them up so that he can knock them down again, and as he grows he will learn the colours and shapes too. Well made and the colours do not come off as some I had read about.
on 11 January 2014
My baby loves playing with these. Well...she loves to tear down anything I build with them. :D
Some of the pieces are not exactly even and straight, but a nine-month-old doesn't really care.
on 20 August 2014
I love Hape toys the quality is always there. My daughter is very much enjoying this one, though balancing the bits on her head is probably not what the makers originally envisaged.
on 18 January 2014
My niece loves these and are very well made and safe as the paint doesn't come off with a child putting them in their mouths, which is fan!!!
on 26 March 2015
Perfect for my little boy as they're easier to use then Lego or duplo at his age. He just stacks them one on top of another. There's enough to build a little house or church or garage. Great fun. He loves them
on 12 April 2013
Great product, good quality wooden blocks, neatly packed, combination of brightly coloured and natural wood colour elements. My daughter laves to play with them. Would buy again.
on 14 February 2015
Nice little set if blocks. If I was to be ultra fussy paintwork on then isn't perfect and not completely square. Dies my 1 year old mind? No. Would recommend.
on 30 December 2013
Extremely good quality product. Very pleased with it, as was my young grandson when he received it on Christmas day.
on 19 January 2013
I absolutely love the Hape brand and more often than not turn to them for toys for my daughter. These blocks are lovely fresh colours, sturdy, high quality, come with a nice storage bag. My 2 year insists on playing with these blocks every day.

See one answered question