on 1 September 2013
My daughter loves taking it in turns pretending to be the ice cream lady and the customer. She enjoys making the ice creams and imagining what flavours she can make. I only gave this 4 stars as it was a little smaller than I had imagined but this doesn't actually spoil any of my daughter's enjoyment.
on 10 April 2015
I've recently bought two different sets of ice-cream cones, the Hape Ice-Cream Cones (for toddler group) and Gowi Ice-Cone Sets (for myself). The Hape set it quite sweet, and it's nice to have the variation of tubs and cones, however, the cones are quite small - fine with a three year old, but my six and nine year old found them too small when they handled them. It's good for it's price, but the Gowi set are bigger and a better quality.
on 23 June 2014
Quite small but exactly what I was after as fits in the sand pit with the lid on. Perfect for little hands, my 2 and 4 year old love it. The little tubs/cones are very cute and it's easy to scoop sand ice creams.
on 12 June 2015
Great sand pit set. Well made, nice colours. Easy to wash. Happy Days
on 13 May 2015
Great in sandpit my 2year old loves pretending to make ice creams
on 10 July 2015
Very well made. Strong plastic and bright colours.
on 24 August 2014
Took with us to the beach was enjoyed by all
on 13 February 2015