- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Christopher Helm Publishers Ltd (30 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713688602
- ISBN-13: 978-0713688603
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 102,643 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
RSPB Handbook of Garden Wildlife Paperback – 30 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"An absolute must for anyone who has ever pulled back the curtains and wondered what creature, great or small, has taken up residence amid the herbaceous border" --Sunday Express 14th Sept 2008
About the Author
Peter Holden is the senior author of the RSPB Handbook of British Birds.He has held senior positions at the RSPB for over 30 years and is the author of several books. Geoffrey Abbott formerly worked for the RSPB. He now lectures part-time for the Field Studies Council. He is responsible for the plants and insects sections of the book.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent reference book, small enough to fit in a large pocketPublished 17 months ago by Techie Kev
All the information I need to organise and manage my wild garden, with full description of the many creatures I see.Published 23 months ago by David Jackson