Format: Flexibound|Change

on 20 June 2016
As a fourth year pharmacy student, this book was a great piece of literature to have. Not quite pocket sized, but light and small enough to carry without ever realising its there, it is an essential for a daily day as a companion to the ever trusted BNF. Especially informative in relation to management of cancer, which was highly relevant during my final exam. Five star in my opinion!
on 31 October 2015
Very good condition and useful book for the clinical doctors. Delivery took no longer that they promised. I am truly satisfied.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2015
Great book, really useful for my final year at uni and I'm sure it'll be helpful in pre-reg and practising on the job!
on 8 November 2014
Very good reference source. If you're a clinical pharmacist then go get one
on 10 January 2016
Excellent source of clinical pharmacy knowledge.
on 16 October 2015
Great for final year and pre-reg.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 December 2015
It is exactely as I expected
on 9 December 2014
on 20 May 2015
Great
on 7 October 2013
My sister brought this as she studied pharmacy at university, so i'm not really sure how good it is etc. However when it came it looked to be in really good condition and arrived within the estimated time delivery dates. Be careful it's the right book though because my sister said she recieved the wrong edition the first time, but the seller was good with us and sent the right one straight away at no extra costs. Although we do now have the first one, which we don't need.