Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Hamlet [DVD] [2009] forum

Hamlet - Blu-Ray

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Dec 2009 15:08:49 GMT
According to the RSC "There maybe plans to produce this DVD in Blu-Ray in a couple of years time" Anyone else want to write in and request it as I am NOT going to buy the standard version and then pay again for the Blu-Ray? As it was filmed in HD (or according to The Times "Red Digital" which is apparently better) I can't see what the delay would be.

Posted on 19 Feb 2010 21:29:26 GMT
RGP says:
Read on David Tennants official twitter page that the blu-ray is going to be released on 18th April. I'm seriously annoyed about this cos i bought this dvd only a few weeks ago. Once again the RSC are being greedy and staggering their releases for no good reason

Posted on 8 Mar 2010 10:29:28 GMT
onlyme1234 says:
I own the DVD and with my ps3 and HD TV it is a very good quality DVD. Besides, this DVD I can convert this DVD to ipod format, which means I can watch it in the train on my way to work.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Hamlet [DVD] [2009] forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  22 Dec 2009
Latest post:  8 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hamlet
Hamlet (DVD)