- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
Halo 4 Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£13.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Halo 4 is the next blockbuster installment in the iconic franchise that’s shaped entertainment history and defined a decade of gaming. Set almost five years after the events of Halo 3, Halo 4 takes the series in a bold new direction and sets the stage for an epic new sci-fi saga, in which the Master Chief returns to confront his destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe..In addition to a rich story and campaign, Halo 4 introduces a groundbreaking new multiplayer offering, called "Halo Infinity", that builds off the franchise's rich multiplayer history and promises to continue to innovate and redefine the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer experiences.
- The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends.
- Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4's Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armour abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
- Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the Halo 4 campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new gameplay missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends.
- War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
- Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com.
- Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4's graphics, sound and epic gameplay, including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies.
The Limited Collector's Edition
This edition contains:
- War Games Map Packs: This limited edition includes access to nine maps--three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
- Specializations: Receive early access to six specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customisation options.
- The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the USNC Infinity.
- Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE, including unique in-game Spartan IV armour skin, unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle, an exclusive in-game emblem, Xbox LIVE Avatar prop and Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armour set.
- This limited edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armour customisation schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: the Spartan IVs.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Received on Day 1 and to be honest was very underwhelmed, especially considering the price i paid.
The only collectible things within were a special tin for the game and a small (A2) poster and a few codes for avatar items. very underwhelming
saying that the main reason i paid the extra (almost £20) was for the full length feature of Forward unto Dawn (which wasn't even on the disk it was a code that you had to put into the Xbox to unlock) and you still have to put the disk in to watch it!)
now to the game itself!
they have taken out fire-fight (which was one of my favourite game modes) and replaced it with a mode called Spartan ops (which comes in seasons and chapters) which is ok i guess but there's not customisation on the individual game so you cant for instance have the gruntpocolypse you could in fire-fight.
The main single player campaign is not very long at all and its very generic.
BUT!!! the graphics look amazing and the multiplayer system is a lot better than it used to be!
for 343's first Halo game its a valiant attempt and still beats Halo 3 ODST without a shadow of a doubt!
Oh and grifball is now an official game-type ^_^
so to sum up
if you have played all the main halo games (combat Evolved, 2,3 & reach) you would be doing yourself a favour by picking this up but i wouldn't recommend the collectors edition unless you want a nice tin (it is a very nice tin) as the only real bonus is the Forward Unto Dawn "Film" which is coming out soon on DVD anyway!
Now, that aside; the limited edition is very nicely presented, themed around a UNSC mission briefing packet with a mini dossier, orders envelope, spartan armour blue print and a two-disc game tin. It's all very novel but not hugely exciting.Read more ›
The first addition into the Reclaimer Trilogy and 343 Industries first attempt of the Halo game is epic.
The graphics look amazing, when showing the opening cutscene to a friend who had no idea of the franchise, he thought it was acted out. The amount of attention to detail 343 have put into the game is simply stunning. The game itself plays very well, and I found it to be action packed, with constant concentration needed in the harder difficulties.
The Campaign story is structured around Master Chief and Cortana's relationship, but still with a 'save the Earth' style still there. I would say why to that and all the next statements in this review but I will not due to spoilers.
The new enemies have a very smart A.I. and are a challenge to face. Changing the difficulties between easy and legendary really show how well made the enemies are.
The multiplayer experience is equally as good, a graphics improvement and refined game types.
Spartan Ops, Firefight's replacement takes up the role of mini campaign-style missions, released by the episode weekly.
The soundtrack is also stunning, and really sets the scene throught the game.
There is nothing that I can fault about it, it is an amazing game...
The Limited Collectors Edition includes a large amount of extras, such as an access code to view Forward Unto Dawn on Halo Waypoint. Many in game extras (such as special armour and gun skins) are also available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant item! Came so quickly and was wrapped very well! Can't say a bad thing about it!Published 1 month ago by Alex
i purchased this for my son, but i enjoyed it just as much as him. glad i purchased it from you.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer