Customer Discussions > Halo 4 (Xbox 360) forum

Halo 4 vs COD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 May 2012 19:33:54 BDT
markyboy says:
For me it has to be Halo 4. Don't get me wrong, I think the CODs are good but i'm getting bloody sick of the same old **** every year....... RUN GUN KILL DEAD!
Come on Halo 4 I'll have ya over the next COD game.
Roll on November 4th.

Posted on 16 May 2012 20:10:25 BDT
Please don't make another thread like this. Halo is a great series but we don't need more CoD fanboys trolling this game.

Posted on 16 May 2012 22:03:10 BDT
someoneelse says:
All depends on whether you prefer "realistic" action, or in the future friggin' awesome action I suppose lmao. Got hooked on mw2 for a bit but always gone back to Halo. But hey it was my first ever fps when I was 10ish so I think it's like my first and one true love. xD Halo 4 will own any CoD game IMO.

Posted on 17 May 2012 11:42:28 BDT
People play COD because they can't play real games. Simple as that.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 11:02:38 BDT
Diggs says:
I like both. CoD is still faster as a game, but I only play CoD 4. Any after that are not as good. Halo is my favourite of all time

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 12:03:18 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 May 2012 12:03:28 BDT
Halo is more realistic than CoD. Trust me, I'm a physicist.

Posted on 9 Jun 2012 16:16:36 BDT
Markyboy sorry to tell you but its the 6th of November
also halo is so much better than cod it always wins

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2012 20:20:02 BDT
markyboy says:
Roll on the 6th of November. Cheers mate :)

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 13:28:35 BDT
Tim Room says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 25 Jun 2012 18:03:41 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 25 Jun 2012 18:16:39 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2012 15:33:40 BDT
I don't know about you guys.... But I believe this guy...

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2012 15:33:45 BDT
M. Ferry says:
"realistic" action hmmm running around with a knife or shotguns on a modern battleflied is far from realistic action, COD is an arcade shooter similer to quake where twitch skills rule, halo is slower paced and and the first person to shoot does not always win an encounter. Both games are great neither is in any way realistiic

Posted on 19 Aug 2012 21:29:01 BDT
I miss the good old days of cod for example cod 4, world at war and erm none of the rest. Halo 4 will be superior in so many ways . I guarrantee the people hating on cod will get it anyway like these 10 and 8 year olds with parents that neglect them

Posted on 15 Sep 2012 23:29:42 BDT
Chaines1991 says:
I don't really think its possible to say which is the better of the two , obviously because halo 4 isn't even out yet but , despite the fact they are both FPS that's where the similarities end, they're both good games in their own right.

Posted on 24 Sep 2012 01:02:54 BDT
Mr Chris says:
i play both. why choose one, they are both great.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Sep 2012 09:41:52 BDT
Chaines1991 says:
well said mate

Posted on 24 Sep 2012 11:22:43 BDT
IMP says:
I've bought the CoD & Battlefield games, and although they've both excellent FPS's, I always return to Halo after a while. It's just too darn addictive!!!! I still prefer Halo 3 to Reach though!

Posted on 2 Oct 2012 21:52:06 BDT
Iridium says:
The hype for MW3 was unbelievable , everybody wanted it , before that there were no cods that people hated alot , all had positive feedback until MW3. Can not believe i brought it . Really bad game and really frustrating , i can tell BO2 will be a disappointment. Halo all the way

Posted on 28 Oct 2012 18:19:54 GMT
MrMokdad says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 29 Oct 2012 04:15:00 GMT
Diggs says:
Halo and BF are easier than CoD. Let's compare those kill/death times from the previous games in the previous games.

Posted on 29 Oct 2012 11:55:10 GMT
Nick says:
Halo 2 was the best FPS i experienced. Then MW1 came out, it was fun but it wasn't Halo. MW2 added allot more, all my friends played it, and they weren't on Halo, so i stuck with it. I wish i just ditched COD. There's no competitiveness since MW1, with all the lag, and unbalanced weapons. The fun was never comparable to Halo either. Unfortunately i was suckered into buying MW3, soon ditched that. So i've come to accept Reach for what it is. Yeah it's not the best multiplayer experience, but it still has it's Halo sense of fun still. Hopefully Halo 4 fixes the issues, and after CODs proven track record of not giving a poop i sure as hell ain't buying it. MW3 was a joke.

Posted on 1 Nov 2012 12:25:13 GMT
I think Halo will win against COD hands down I like COD but I have never felt the need to play the multiplayer as its always full of people who just go gun crazy and go mad over the mic if they lose plus there is never anything new just maps maps maps for me the only people who buy COD are no good at any other games they just play the one 24-7 Halo will always have the upper hand its more inventive theres always something new in the game you have an awsome single player and a amazing multiplayer that pulls you into playing more and more and also forge mode I have spent many hours with friends building maps construting transformers out of game scenery building amazing fun race tracks to race buggies to finish line roll on november 6th got 3 days booked off work and plenty of snacks and drinks to enjoy the best FPS series ever made :)

Posted on 1 Nov 2012 16:00:56 GMT
someoneelse says:
I don't know why everyone is trying to win an argument of FOR or AGAINST Halo / CoD. They are both different games in their own right. Halo is set in the future for a start, and CoD games are always present day or the past, and is meant to be more of a realistic shoot em up experience...

I prefer Halo, but I also play CoD. (Although I get very easily bored with CoD, but that's just me.)

Both are good. Neither one can be "better" than the other because they are too different. The only thing that is the same is the fact they are the most played multiplayer games on xbox/ps3/pc (well, not halo on the ps3, or PC unless it's the older ones.) Oh, and the fact you shoot people. Although then again you shoot aliens in Halo campaign and in CoD story modes it's always a war against other humans (another major difference in these games)

Anyway, Halo wins for me, CoD may win for you, now stop moaning and either enjoy Halo 4 or Black Ops (whatever the bloody number that is, 4? 3? who knows.) when they come out. :)

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2012 17:43:36 GMT
R. Rakkar says:
I'm fairly good at COD and put in considerable hours but I still hate it now. Your argument of Halo and BF3 being easy is seriously flawed, I mean try playing Halo and BF3 in the same quick scoping run and gun fashion and you won't get very far at all. Also we aren't mad that our favourite games won't reach the same volume of sales as CoD because then they would be ruined. It is these mass sales that COD basis it's popularity on and nothing more. If BF3 reached the same volume of sales as MW3 then it would be full of the same 10 year old kids running around by themselves, not playing the objective and using explosives like mad to annoy other people.

Finally you clearly did not see any of the videos on the run up to BF3's release, riddled with CoD fanboys talking about MW3. Let me say MW3 has nothing on BF3 and I own and played both. CoD is ruined in terms of the actual game, it'll never be as great as CoD MW which was awesome.

Posted on 3 Nov 2012 01:26:38 GMT
One tires of hearing this nonsense. I love, and plan to buy, both games. Live and let live. Allow the people to play whichever they prefer without fear of ridicule.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa33b8444)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Halo 4 (Xbox 360) forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  14 May 2012
Latest post:  22 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (647)