on 31 October 2011
Great quality - quite pretty (for a spider necklace). Looked really great on and had a good weight to the pendant and the chain was good quality too
on 14 December 2013
Lovely spider necklace to complete the witchy look at Halloween, went so well with my costume, and sturdy enough to wear more often
on 1 November 2014
I bought these for fancy dress and never expected them to be so nice! They were so cheap that I assumed they'd look cheap, but they are lovely and they sparkle.. I won't be surprised if I decide to wear them out without the fancy dress!
I bought the earrings to match and they look amazing too!!
on 14 November 2013
Wore it for a Halloween party with matching earings. Lots of fun. Looked great. The black background has added sparkle then glazed to look ultra shiny. I couldn't shorten the chain so it would only sit at one length but overall, very happy.
on 5 November 2015
I am absolutely delighted with the quality of this product. It was meant only to wear with a Halloween costume and I didn't expect it to look so good. I will wear this often now as I think spiders are lucky and love this one!
on 8 November 2014
This necklace was pretty good for the price. The size of the pendant and the chain were both really good quality and it helped to complete my Halloween costume.
on 27 November 2013
Bought this for a Halloween fancy dress. A nice touch and good quality for the money. I bought the earrings as well.
on 25 October 2013
Nice long chain and a pretty sparkly spider! I was expecting something less nice for the money, so really pleased!
on 23 September 2014
Very pretty, although the basic is black it has tiny crystals of pretty colours. A lovely necklace.
on 21 December 2015
Fab necklace for Halloween. Really sturdy - good quality. Bought with matching ear rings.