Size: 180g Original|Change

on 10 March 2016
If you want all the taste of peanut butter without the guilt, I think this product is excellent. If made up properly I can't tell the difference between this and the full fat stuff. I went on a diet this time last year and because this is 70% less fat I could still indulge and lost all the weight I wanted. Highly recommend this!
on 5 March 2014
Really enjoy the flavour. I add it to shakes so don't mix it like it directs.

I have attempted to do so previously however and don't think I would use the product as an exact replacement for my favourite PB. For the comparison in sugar levels I would keep trying though.
on 23 April 2014
Great taste on the original and chocolate. Problem with mixing though, lots of residue that settles which I can't get to dissolve no matter how much shaking. Packaging is very "similar" *wink*. Bigger size (2kg) is essential!
on 10 April 2016
Made a quick tasty drink using 12g powder. Mixed it to a smooth paste with a small amount of Almond Milk then gradually stirred in the remaining Almond Milk. Was in a rush so just used a spoonbill stir but was very pleased with how well the powder blended. Just had a few tiny 'bumps' in the bottom of my glass which was perfectly acceptable considering my speedy prep job. Was tasty, not too sweet (I used unsweetened milk) & had a pleasant creaminess. Will definitely buy again.
on 23 April 2014
Item is good and as expected. Have not tried the product before and found to be good.

I would recommend this product.
on 19 March 2014
Very good product with very good taste e far less fat..delivery super fast i will definetely buy again.i totally recommend
on 1 April 2014
Very pleased easy to use and nice taste my son in law is also using it to flavour his porridge!
on 1 April 2014
on 20 June 2015
Love it. Easy to take and light to digest. Really nice texture and test. Much nicer than another American brand that I tried beforehand. Brilliant protein intake, swimming a lot and being very active it become "my best friend".
on 5 March 2014
Really enjoy the flavour. I add it to shakes so don't mix it like it directs. I have attempted to do so previously however and don't think I would use the product as an exact replacement for my favourite PB.