on 14 February 2016
My Circumstance: I have decent hair thinning around crown and front like most men.I have a small patch of hair loss in my crown area. I have been researching on hair stop and growth for some time and the recommende are this comb with Finastride tablets and Methoxydil foam (Regaine). I am using the foam and this laser in parellel.

I am using this for the past 6-8 weeks and so far the results are good. Hair loss is stopped for sure. I am kind of seeing hair growth as well (not exactly sure) and the whole feel of the hair has improved. I will wait till 6 months of usage and write another review to see what it did foe me. In general i would recommend this because the lasers generally come for 10 years or so.

I would avoid the finastride tablets due to side effects. I am going to stop the foam as well and try the laser alone and see. Obviously this is my circumstances and it seems to work for me. Every individual is different so research and expect accordingly.
on 4 September 2014
I can see the effects, they are slow but noticeable. Good purchase
on 12 February 2015
Personally I think that the best results will take a full 12 months. To give some context, I have fairly good coverage for my age but was starting to thin out a little on top, so am using this as a preventative as 80% of the men in my immediate family are thinned out or bald - I'm lucky so far! I don't really believe in a single cure (if there actually is a cure!): I think exercise, cutting back on processed foods/ alcohol/ sugars helps (obviously without going full blown hippy/ fitness crazy) with what I know is essentially genetic condition, and I also use in combination with Finesteride, a topical vitamin supplement and Regain liquid drops directly to the scalp (I don't like the foam). A good haircut also helps. I've been using the laser comb for 5 months now, every 2nd day (3/4 times a week) for about 10 - 15 minutes while I watch TV. I'm not sure if it's added new growth, but I feel like my hair quality has improved and my hair seems healthier and fuller, so I am happy with what is happening so far. I hope this helps and good luck!
on 24 April 2016
It seems to work well, me hair is getting much stronger, will see if it gets thicker too...
At the moment I'm quite satisfied with this buy.
on 1 March 2016
Works well if you follow instructions
on 3 April 2016
Great product. instead of complaining actually use it :)
on 2 March 2015
Early days yet. Following instructions but also taking vitamin b complex and using Nizoral shampoo every three days to bolster the hair growth.
Haven't had any shedding or adverse reactions.
Its only been approx 5 weeks. The effects start to show between 12 and 16 weeks.
What I can say is that there seems to be a fine stubble appearing. Must keep up the treatment.
on 9 June 2016
It will be some time before I can give a full review.
on 6 October 2014
Though it is early to say. It seems it works
on 17 August 2013
I love it, does exactly what it should so am very pleased. My hair is already looking better. Would recommend this to friends.