Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Ihave, so far, only used this device for shooting single shot and have not had the time to experiment with preset timed shots etc. You can use the transmitter with cable as an ordinairy cabke rekease in which case of course response is instantaneous. Over Christmas I used it as wireless transmitter to take long exposure light shotsin Lapland. Sitting about 7-10 metres from the camera the response seemed to be instant (even at about -5C) but when you can only see the light come on to indicate activation but can't actually hear the shutter it's hard to say and depends on what yo are4 shooting and how critical that split second timing is. Hope this helps!
12 Jan 2014 by OLLY
votes
Hi there, to clarify. Hahnel make a Nikon version and a Canon version. If you buy the Canon version it is compatible with all Canon DSLR's. Mine has worked with both 7D and 5D MkIII. Hope that helps
29 May 2014 by I. J. Campbell
votes
Yes, I currently use it with the 50D. Highly recommend this accessory as it can be used in so many ways.
1 May 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
My Hahnel Giga Pro2 plug has 3 holes which match the 3 pin socket on my 5D3.
7 Apr 2014 by T Lawlor
votes
I cannot say for sure but I have used it with an old 20D a 7D and a 5D mk3 with no problems. It would be a surprise if it did not work with a 70D as it would probably make the 70D incompatible with Canons existing remote control accessories as well.
22 days ago by C. Bayliss
votes
I have a wireless trigger with a hotshoe on the top.....
9 Aug 2014 by Tess
votes
Try the simple Hahnel cable release which has detachable cable at the box end.
5 Jul 2014 by Mr. A. Poole
votes
Sorry, never tried this, maybe someone else has. I can recommend calling Hahnel for help. They really are very good.
12 Jun 2014 by Rob-P
votes
Sorry, I cannot help you as I use it with the Nikon D800
26 May 2014 by M R ADDISON
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers