From the Back Cover
Become a cyber–hero know the common wireless weaknesses
"Reading a book like this one is a worthy endeavor towardbecoming an experienced wireless security professional."
Devin Akin – CTO, The Certified Wireless Network Professional(CWNP) Program
Wireless networks are so convenient not only for you, butalso for those nefarious types who′d like to invade them. The onlyway to know if your system can be penetrated is to simulate anattack. This book shows you how, along with how to strengthen anyweak spots you find in your network′s armor.
Discover how to
- Perform ethical hacks without compromising a system
- Combat denial of service and WEP attacks
- Understand how invaders think
- Recognize the effects of different hacks
- Protect against war drivers and rogue devices
About the Author
, CISSP, is a 16–year specialist in securityassessments and incident response.
Peter T. Davis, CISSP, has worked with informationsystems audits and security for 24 years.