on 27 March 2015
Frightening, but a necessary read for anyone who spends their time on the Internet. It's a bit rambling at times, but I forgave that as this is clearly a passionate subject, and I certainly didn't want the author to leave anything out.
on 25 September 2015
An almost endless rant interspersed with the odd interesting actual event or detail. I'm not even half way through and I now find myself skipping pages when the author goes off on one of his 'these pathetic subhumans blah blah blah' type rants. Fair enough, go off once or twice maybe but it's monologue after monologue of ranting. The interesting bits are tantalising but overall it's a very poorly written, underwhelming read. I've paid good money so I'll try and power on but it's pretty shoddy work.
on 13 September 2014
Starts OK. then becomes just a vindictive rant, it could have been condensed to half the size. Would never read it again, nor look for any other work from the authour.
on 22 February 2013
I enjoyed every part of this book, Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. An enjoyable read for anyone looking for the Truth. Hope to maybe see a follow on to this book from the author.
on 12 August 2013
iif for no other reason that to get an insight to the moronic bullies that are out there on the interweb