- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (4 April 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0743268164
- ISBN-13: 978-0743268165
- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (47 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook (COVEY) Paperback – 4 Apr 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Dun's Business Month" When Stephen Covey talks, executives listen.
About the Author
Recognized as one of Time magazine's 25 most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey has dedicated his life to demonstrating how every person can truly control their destiny with profound, yet straightforward guidance. As an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant and author, his advice has given insight to millions. He has sold over 20 million books sold (in 38 languages), and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was named the No. 1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. His most recent major book, The 8th Habit , has sold nearly 400,000 copies. He holds an MBA from Harvard, and doctorate degree from Brigham Young University. He is the co-founder and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, the leading global professional services firm with offices in 123 countries. He lives with his wife and family in Utah.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If anyone wonders what exactly the 7 Habits is about in the first place, it is largely concerned with changing one's principles and negative habits in order to bring about happiness and success. (By which I mean lasting, deep happiness, and not temporary satisfaction). If you have an inherent sense of morality and good (whether religious or not), and a belief in your ability to constantly improve, then give it a go!
I think that anyone can read the book, for it's main goal is an inner change of paradigms. It does not promote succes in terms of the money on your bank, or the toys you seem to own that others do not(pragmatic approach).
I think people should read the book, I am convinced that new perspectives will be the result. Improvement is guaranteed
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good book! However, in my point of view you should be a bit mature to understand the author concepts. Overall, it's a masterpiece.Published 5 months ago by Valter
I bought this by accident, meant to purchase the original book, not the workbook, anyone want it?Published 8 months ago by Annelli Nealon
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks