Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 42 questions
votes
yes it does. just tried it now.
15 May 2014 by D. Swanson
votes
I plug it into my laptop or computer. By leaving the speaker off, it recharges itself.
27 Apr 2014 by WILLIAM DON ANDREWS
vote
It will work with any bluetooth device. I have an xperia android and it works fine. Highly recommended.
1 Jul 2014 by Nobby Hall
vote
No , but conversely you buy the next model up as a pair which are slightly larger and create a real stereo sound effect from one device that is Bluetooth enabled . Mike
17 May 2014 by Mike Angell
vote
Yes it does.
17 Dec 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
The problem is, the speaker is not getting charged. As the power is completely off, I couldn't test iTunes
19 May 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
votes
Make sure you haven't paired the speaker with any other device recently as it could still be connected and you can't connect more than one device at a time. My daughter uses my speaker with her I phone and then goes upstairs but somehow the speaker is still connected (must still be in range) and I have to get her to disconnect before I can connect my phone or iPad. Make sure there is enough charge in the speaker - mine won't work until it has some charge in it even when it is connected to the mains. I connect by going into settings and when the iPad finds the device I select it (by tapping on it) and then wait a few seconds and it connects. Hope this works for you.
10 Nov 2014 by tigger10
votes
to be honest i dont have a kindle so cant be of any help it connected to my HTC phone without any problems
21 Dec 2014 by H. Stockburn
votes
I connected with an iPhone and if i remember correctly there was no passcode. The pairing was seamless.
18 days ago by Nick Masters
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers