Colour Name: Grey|Change

on 29 January 2014
I first bought a blue Jammy byt the same company but had to send it back as the battery only gave 20 minutes life. I bought this Rave hoping for better and it does have a longer battery life but no where near the 4 hours predicted. I was very careful in testing it and it produces about 2 and half hours. It looks good and the sound is ok for its small size. I would prefer more base but I think you have to pay much more to get that.
on 29 October 2015
I got this product on Amazon for £5 and I would give it a 5/5 for the price however if you're looking for something that sounds good, this is not for you...
Otherwise a brilliant product for the price
on 8 September 2015
Disappointed in this item battery runs low very quickly would not recommend
on 10 April 2016
I never write product review, but this one makes me feel like I have to do so. It's cheap, easy to use, it doesn't take me any second to connect to my devices, and it is in very good quality. My friends compliment it and they always ask where I bought it. Honestly, with only £8 it's a bargain.
on 15 September 2014
I received my speaker the day after I ordered it and it sounds great! And the price was a real bargain :) I would recommend this product to anyone
on 7 January 2016
Great addition for iPad or telephone to listen to your favourite music. Good sound wired or on Bluetooth. Brilliant for price
on 16 September 2015
ok once set up not amazing volume but good value
on 12 April 2016
Great bit of kit. The sound quality is fine
on 30 March 2016
Superb for the price and good quality
on 10 March 2016