on 25 October 2015
I have only read a few books by this author and this has to be my favourite so far. Easy read that kept me gripped from the start, if you enjoy a good crime/romance book then you need to read this. Just about to start another by this author and can't wait.
on 15 July 2013
I love this series and am gutted that we have to wait till 2014 for the next one! I'm just going to have to read them all again. Fantastic book, yet again.
on 10 March 2014
I have downloaded all of the PAVA books onto my kindle and cannot wait for more. I would recommend to anyone.
on 17 August 2014
Very good could not put down could not wait to read next one
on 27 August 2014
Really enjoyed HUNTING. Unfortunately, it loses one star on grammar. "...because they'd went..." While "to go" is an irregular verb, it is not that irregular! Please Calle have mercy on the English language. Try "...because they had gone..." or even the contracted version "they'd gone". But they'd went? Grr!