Want to build a killer Web site? Want to make it easy to keep your site up to date? You′ll need to know how CSS, HTML, and XHTML work together. HTML, XHTML, and CSS All–In–One Desk Reference For Dummies makes that easy too! These eight minibooks get you started, explain standards, and help you connect all the dots to create sites with pizzazz.
- Use templates and validators
- Manage information with lists and tables
- Turn lists of links into button bars
- Add style color and borders
- Create variables for data
- Add motion with basic DOM animation
- Work with arrays
- Add Flash functionality with AFLAX
- Build and manage a multipage site
- Choose and run your own server
You don′t need expensive or complicated software or a super–powerful computer to build a Web site that does all sorts of amazing things. All you need is a text editor and the clear, step–by–step guidance you′ll find in HTML, XHTML, and CSS All–In–One Desk Reference For Dummies.