on 14 February 2013
Feature rich phone with excellent touch screen....texting is very difficult, as the screen keyboard is very small.

Also seems to have a design fault, whereby intermittently the phone will not switch on......if the power button is held in for 20-30 seconds it eventually comes on.
I have 3 of these phones and they all have the same fault.

I will send each one in turn back to htc for repair......there is I believe a 2 or 3 year guarantee......

Still love the phone, despite the issues.....
on 24 September 2014
Phone did not work and would not charge when first unpacked I returned at my expense £8.25 it was returned to myself several days later in full working order and is still working but no explanation of initial fault was given suspect lack of protective packaging in box may be partly to blame.
on 14 February 2015
Not much memory on this phone but it's PURPLE!
on 16 September 2015
The phone had been set up for Vodaphone and I am using T-Mobile. I, therefore, could not access the Internet (it worked ok as a phone) and had to take it to the local EE shop to have it re-set. Having had that done, I discovered that the output on the screen was unstable - it would tend to jump from one screen output to another or, even, freeze - very frustrating.
on 22 January 2013
ANother competant HTC, As we are now an HTC family - this one was for my son - and it means we are all able to get on with the same apps and chargers etc and help each other sharing all the things we know about our phones. Shared discovery - we are all very happy with all our different models of HTC's!
on 7 February 2013
"Super phone for my daughter, she loves it and is very happy with how straight forward it is to use. It was delivered promptly and packaged well."
on 12 June 2013
my daughter loved her early birthday present..lets hope this 1 lasts longer than all her other phones..brill value for money
on 17 February 2014
I really do not like this phone. The battery life is shocking and it is slow to respond. I hate it,
on 30 August 2014