on 1 April 2014
From the moment I received this product it was obvious it was not manufactured by HTC although claiming to be so, which to start us off is obviously fraudulent. However, the charger seemed to be in full working order and the quality also seemed to be of a satisfactory standard and it did charge my phone. Today however, this is not the case, it is completely broken and will not function at all. I've had this product for less than a period of 2 months which by anyone's standards is not how long you expect a product of this nature to last. To sum this product up it is about as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit,

Because I have had this product for longer than a period of 30 days it is now going to be a complete pain in the back side to retrieve my money which is all of a fiver but I feel myself compelled to do so out of principle, easily the worst product I've ever purchased from amazon.
on 8 August 2013
I bought this in good faith as a GENUINE HTC PRODUCT what I Recieved however was a GENUINE 3 pin adapter but an old I presume used Sony ericsson micro usb cable which fell out of the port on my phone constantly I am very dissapointed and I would advise everybody to not buy anything from this seller as what I Recieved was a disgrace I tried to contact the seller but alas no reply
on 30 September 2014
I was very disappointed by the build quality... Within a month of purchase the mini-USB connector had separated from the plastic cable insulation, and the metal inside was visible and starting to fray. If I'd wanted a cheap charger cable I'd have paid £3 for an unbranded one. Instead I paid full price for an HTC product and received cheap tat.
on 24 January 2014
First of all, the phone charger in the picture is not the phone charger you will receive by ordering this product. The one you will actually get feels a lot cheaper and more prone to brake. I know this because I used to have the official one which is pictured before I lost it. SECONDLY, it doesn't actually fit in the mobile phone charger slot. My phone was one of the models listed in the description/title of the product, and I see no way in which that is justifiable to be there. Basically, you cant fit it in the phone to charge. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY TO SEND IT BACK!!!
on 31 October 2013
Arrived a Couple of days ago and already noticing how much quicker it charges my HTC one compared to any old USB charger.

Also unlike a lot of other chargers this is actually a genuine HTC product.

Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the slowish delivery.
on 29 February 2016
Received the next day which was great. Unfortunately, the USB connector in the plug is loose so when I checked my phone an hour later, it hadn't actually been charging. I just took the cable out and plugged it in my previous plug, as it was actually the old cable that had worn away. Lucky I had another plug, otherwise I would have had to go through the rigmarole of returning everything and waiting for the new one. I wouldn't buy again with the plug, but the cable is perfect.
on 19 May 2013
So disappointed i was waiting this charger to replace my original purchased one unfortunately after 5 days of use the cable was damaged, it seems has been made from cheap material.
on 15 January 2016
Great quality replacement charger. Well made and cable a sensible length. Cable plugs in very snugly to plug ensuring it is never accidentally pulled out. This is definitely worth paying the extra over a cheap alternative charger. Charger still going strong a year on from purchasing.

Nothing negative to say about charger, but then hey its a charger.
on 8 October 2014
Received it fast- nice packaging-clearly fake and day two it stopped working. Do not buy.
on 17 January 2015
I bought 2 of these back in October 2014, one for home and one for the office. One failed in December and the second one has just failed. If they are genuine HTC I am very disappointed. I will now try and get a refund from Fonestar but judging by the reviews I have just read this may be difficult.