Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
No. You can't stream Sky Sports from your phone via this device. It's prevented somehow. I only found this out after I'd got my Media Link, and that was the only reason I bought it. Needless to say, I returned it to amazon.
17 Aug 2014 by R. Copeland
votes
It works with the HTC one and HTC one x so it should work with the m8. The link works via wifi as long as you've got the wifi on the phone it will pick it up.
18 Apr 2014 by Mathew pardoe
votes
I have an HTC One M8 and it works fine
22 Nov 2014 by Cameraman
votes
I have htc m8 and I can watch you tube etc via the link on my tv ,
7 Jan 2015 by jrh
votes
No
17 Dec 2014 by paul
votes
It's trial and error. It did not work on my THC one (M7). It works for some and not for others.
4 Nov 2014 by grumpykraut
votes
No it comes with usb cable.before you buy make sure your phone is compatible because the new HTC one m8 will not work through this media link
24 Aug 2014 by mickey
votes
I would say it should as it has been created by HTC for its products, recommend checking the user manual to confirm.
1 Aug 2014 by Mr. H. S. Rakhra
votes
Yes there is a power lead supplied and the hdmi you plug into mains and the hdmi socket turn it on an your phone and link will find each other almost right away. They then communicate via bluetooth, it's great for viewing everything from your phone on the tv. Hope this helps.
2 Feb 2014 by barry gunning
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers