Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 June 2014
The black ink cartridge I received from Allday Office Supplies does not work. I asked Allday to replace it but they refused as some arbitrary time limit had been exceeded. There were only two months between me placing the order & reporting the problem, but they closed my return request & refused to reconsider.

I generally try not to run out of printer ink as my business suffers if I cannot print. Allday apparently feel you should test everything you receive as soon as you get it.

They claim that the cartridges were genuine, but they arrived in non-HP packaging. I can't prove they're not genuine, but I've never known a cartridge that arrived in the right packaging to not work. They told me to check their cartridges against another HP one & they would be identical - well who knew it was that simple ! Of course fakes look identical to us humans, or else the printers would never recognise them. These cartridges might be genuine, but I find it very odd to be told that a visual check should be enough.

I'm not sure if the person who replied to me is just stupid or if he/she thinks I am.

This company have been unhelpful and obstructive. They have now procrastinated so long I really don't think they will ever replace this piece of rubbish they sent me.

I strongly recommend you don't use this company.
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2013
Great to find a full set of cartridges that are at a reasonable price as they can often work out a little more but not this... The were delivered on time, packaging was good and all in original HP boxes (had some that weren't) Be using them again
on 6 April 2014
I think these cartridges are original but are refilled ones not a brand new as I did see some scratches on them though they are working fine, except the damaged one which has been replaced with a brand new cartridge.
on 7 November 2014
After reading the mixed review I decided to give it a try as it was half the price of the original ink from HP. Items arrived two days after ordering in a well package box. Loaded up all four cartridges today and only with two cartridges did the message "non original HP product" come up. However after the printer had completed all its cleaning processes, I tested out the printer and it did print, all cartridges were accepted. So far, I have not noticed any difference from the original HP ink. I would certainly order this product again once these batch of cartridges are exhausted.
on 18 September 2015
Ok, so I bought the full set, the black works, the colour cartridges work for one or two pages, after which the printer detects them as damaged. Taking out and reinserting will work for another half a page.
This happens alternatively between the 3 colours;
These are completely unfit for purpose apart from the black one, which works. Because I needed the black urgently and got some original colour spares, I have not returned these items. Otherwise these would have gone back immediately.
These are basically unfit for purpose. And yes, they look re-manufactured, perhaps they weren't cleaned properly.
on 22 January 2016
I bought these back in Oct 2015. The magenta didn't work from the start and recently, Jan 2016, the black stopped working even though it is still 1/2 full. I had subsequently purchased an original and put this in and all works fine. I would not recommend these particular supposed compatible cartridges.
on 24 January 2014
Having had Epson printers and inks for many years and suffering loads of problems with banding and cartridge ink supply issues, it is real pleasure to have gone a year without any such difficulties with HP. Probably had about 700 pages of mixed printing from the colour cartridges. HP inks are expensive, but if they remain this trouble free I'm a convert. The extra volume of ink is economically worthwhile.
on 24 August 2015
I always buy these packs with all the colour inks. Plenty of life in each cartridge, reliable and you get a free gift from HP each time you put a new one in ... nice touch. Great value, quickly delivered.
on 20 June 2015
None of them worked in my OJ Pro 8620. Printer says cartridges appear to be damaged and won't continue. Don't know if this is a QC issue with the cartridge or some sort of HP trick to reject non-OEM cartridges. But they don't work
on 8 November 2015
terrible quality! we used the cartridges for a few weeks and the quality of the print became worse and worse. we had do clean the print head once a week to at least have an acceptable quality. we decided to bin those cartridges now to avoid a permanent damage to our printer and ordered the original ones. don't waste your money!!!