4.4 out of 5 stars3,857

on 15 February 2012
A lot of previous reviewers have had problems with these cartridges - for example, slow delivery, suspect authenticity, suspected re-filled cartridges, out of date stock and so on. One common denominator seems to be that they have bought them from third party suppliers trading through Amazon market place. I bought mine directly from Amazon and I'm pleased I did. They were genuine HP. They were new stock with a long expiry date (December 2013). They came with lightening speed. And, at the time I bought them, they were the cheapest on line anywhere. For the record (and after a bit of research) the capacity of the different sizes of HP 364 cartridges are as follows: standard black 6ml (250 pages); standard colour 3ml (300 pages); XL black 13ml (550 pages); XL colours 6ml 750 pages). I have no reason to think this combo pack contains anything less than the standard size cartridges
44 comments|353 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2011
Bought a printer via amazon in June 2011 and the "demo" inks lasted until October 2011. At this point, I was doing a reasonable amount of printing and was really very impressed with the free cartridges and believed that any new cartridges I purchased would last a good deal longer. Inserted the new replacements in mid October (and the printer confirmed they were genuine HP), however, I've hardly done any printing using these cartridges (at most, perhaps 20-30 A4 sheets using black and 10 (as an absolute maximum and most probably less) A4 sheets using colour ... I've checked my documents folder to confirm this!) and they've run out already! I haven't done any copying or re-printing of pages, so I am now very disappointed with this product. How can "demo" cartridges last longer than what's supposed to be the real deal!

Am not too sure to be honest about purchasing cartridges via the internet now and will probably pay the premium to purchase them from a high street stationery supplier. As a person that purchases almost everything over the internet, I'm quite disappointed to find myself typing such a thing ... I love shopping on the internet and this is the first time I feel like I've been had!
77 comments|111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2011
I have a recently purchased HP B110a all-in-one wireless printer which came with 'setup' ink cartridges. These don't last long so I needed all 4 colours. This pack is well priced at just over ][(individual cartridges are selling for [] at my local discount stationary shop) and are made for my printer as stated. They arrived speedily despite free p&p and are well within the 'use by' date of 2012.
on 4 June 2010
cartridges arrived promptly and in good condition but when i checked them they were out of date. i contacted seller who told me to return them with a freepost address in original envelope. they replaced cartridges by return post but i had the inconvenience of having to wait a week longer for ink and i needed to print. firm should be checking dates before despatch.
22 comments|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2011
I am writing this review as far too many have had problems when ordering HP 364 ink.
The main issue is that HP has 2 types of black ink. One for normal printing (Pentagon symbol) and one for photo printing (Bowtie symbol). The set I ordered from InYourBasket took 4 days to be delivered and postage was free. The 4 inks came in a single "multipack" set and not sent individually like some sellers. The information on the box shows C, M, Y have a yield count of 300 pages and black comes in at 250. The use by date was in 2013 so no issues there. The printer recognized straight away that the inks were genuine and the "first" test print was perfect. Buying these on-line is the best/easiest option as I find that shops only tend to stock the odd 364 cartridge. All in all a pain free experience and will use InYourBasket again.
on 9 September 2014
Installed 4 new HP original cartridges and immediately checked ink level indicator on printer after being suspicious at how quickly the previous inks had run out. This time I found the pink, yellow and black were all half empty and the blue approx 80% empty to extent that on attempting to print a google map, no ble showed at all.Returned product to Amazon who are processing refund. I have written very fierce email to HP customer services asking for an explanation. My friend advises me to buy HP refilled cartridges as they apparently are filled up and last much longer! watch this space. Am awaiting response from Hewlett Packard!
on 22 September 2011
I bought these inks and was extremely disappointed, in fact I very nearly binned them. They did not arrive in any HP packaging as shown in the picture and I had a very difficult job installing them.In fact the yellow one woud not go in at all,As they also arrived with an envelope to return the used inks in I strongly suspect that these were in fact refilled inks and not new originals. I most certainly will not be buying again from this supplier and caution other prospective purchasers.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2010
I received my order for Photosmart 364 ink cartridges promptly and had read one previous review about the expiry date so checked my order when it arrived, 2 of the 4 cartridges were out of date by 6 months. I phoned and they agreed to swap them but seemed surprised that I was bothered that they were out of date. My advice would probably be to order from else where as its too much hassle sending them back and then waiting for a replacement, when you've run out of ink you want it sooner rathert than later
33 comments|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 December 2010
Given that experiences with various sellers of this item seem to vary so much, I thought it might help to post a positive comment. I ordered the set of cartridges from nigelgec-1 yesterday - they arrived today and they are well within their use-by date (late 2012). Hope that's helpful.
on 23 August 2013
Excellent service, was as described. Ink is definitely genuine. My documents look professional and I am more than pleased. Well done