HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer
Enjoy HP's premier home printing experience. Print photos, copy and scan, fax and access web content via the large colour touchscreen, or print from virtually anywhere -- at home or on the go -- with wireless and mobile printing.1,2
Up to 34 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 33 ppm colour | 25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge | Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Do More, and Do it Easily -- Bring Real Print Versatility into Your Home
Print professional-looking documents and photos, makes copies and scans, send faxes and even access the web from 1 device.1 Share memories by scanning photos and documents straight to email3, and scan multiple files to a single document.
Print Premium Photos and Access Web Content Direct from the Large Colour Touchscreen
Print vivid, lab-quality photos using five individual inks -- photo black delivers bold blacks and smooth greys. Use the large colour touchscreen to print, copy, scan, fax or access useful web content -- just tap and swipe.1
Print Wirelessly and Stay Connected -- Even On the Go1,2
Keep connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing -- print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.1 Enjoy easy printing and sharing -- connect to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect.2,5
This Product Has
Automatic Document Feeder
Legal Size Flatbed Scanner
Up to 216 x 297mm
Print, scan, copy, fax
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 14 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 34 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages.
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 10 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 33 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 16 seconds
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 4x6 Photo)
As fast as 16 seconds
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
300 to 500
Paper Handling Input, Standard
125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray, 25-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Paper Handling Output, Standard
50-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. May require a wireless access point, registration, a firmware upgrade, or additional actions. Availability and print times may vary. HP ePrint works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device.
2. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
3. Compatible with most popular email services.
4. HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations.
5. Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps.
8. Compatible with most popular email services.