HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
- Print, scan, copy and web
- Print speed: 11 ppm black/8 ppm colour
- Print wirelessly from your PC, smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere
- Professional lab-quality photo, text printing and save paper with 2 sided printing
- Get up to 2x more black/ 2.5x more colour printed pages with optional high-capacity 364XL ink cartridges/Combo pack
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
Print lab-quality photos, documents and web content from virtually anywhere -- at home or on the go -- with wireless and mobile printing.1,2 Scan to email without a PC and print direct from memory cards using the colour touchscreen.3
25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge | Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution
Print Wirelessly and Stay Connected1,2
Keep connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing -- print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.2 Enjoy easy printing and sharing -- connect to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect.1,4
Take Creative Projects from Start to Finish without Your PC or Mac
Print, scan, copy and access a library of useful everyday apps using the intuitive colour touchscreen.2 Scan photos and documents directly from the touchscreen to email or to a network folder -- no need to start up your PC or Mac.3
Get Lab-Quality Results
Print using individual inks; replace each cartridge separately, only when you need to. Create lab-quality photos with or without borders, plus sharp graphics and crisp black text.
This Product Has
Legal Size Flatbed Scanner
Up to 216 x 297mm
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 11 ppm
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 8 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
300 to 400
Paper Handling, Standard
80-sheet input tray and 15-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
2. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. May require a wireless access point, registration, a firmware upgrade, or additional actions. Availability and print times may vary. HP ePrint works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device.
3. Compatible with most popular email services.
4. HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations.
1 x HP Photosmart 5520 e-AiO
Black ink cartridge
Cyan Ink Cartridge
Magenta ink cartridge
Yellow ink cartridge
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Prints from all devices tested so far - iPad, iPhone, Laptop, Desktop - Brilliantly simple and about the cheapest wireless printer you can find at the moment with this amount of flexibility.
2. Quick and easy to set up - you dont even need to install the drivers off the included CD if you prefer not to as Windows 7 detects and installs basic drivers for you automatically.
3. Compact size - doesnt need much space and because its wireless can be stuck anywhere out of the way.
4. Reasonably priced consumables - having spent a fortune on ink with other printers, this was a major factor.
Overall very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it.
I shall still use my A3 printer for my Photoshop & photographic printing, but it is a bit of a beast & has a pretty massive footprint compared to the 5520; so if space is at a premium then the 5520 is a good choice. Overall a very versatile, good quality product (I have always purchased HP printers) & for the price you can't go wrong.
Update 10/7 - it's worth mentioning that it is not possible to set up this printer to default to duplex printing from Android (only possible to do this in Windows on a PC), & this has been confirmed by HP Support. It will print duplex from Android, but you need to manually change the setting each time, which is not the ideal situation.
Update- Well I have now had the printer for a month or so and I am not happy! The paper feed makes a terrible racket as if a bearing has gone or something and I am expecting it to fail at any time! Although the paper tray is fully stacked with paper the printer keeps stopping and telling me it has no paper or it is wrongly stacked! I simply press the restart and off it goes, very anoying, especially on multi page prints where you have to sit there! As soon as an ink level gets low, any colour print you want to make simply loses that colour, there is no warning, it works or it is empty!
As I said above the set up is simple and it is a cheap machine, but cheap or not it has to work! Based on the last month I would not recommend this printer
I don't usually write reviews but this time five stars is well deserved both by Amazon (for their service) and by HP (for making the machine). The replacement HP Photosmart 5520 is a superb printer. It works.
Quick and easy to set up print very well
And even does photos
I have been using it for a couple of days and I am very happy with it. The wireless function caused no headache and the quality of printing is excellent. The scan function is also good and quick.
It may have less sophisticated functions when compared to other products in the market but this is what you would need if you have to print and scan at home. On the whole, a cost-effective product.
I would definitely recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cartridges are expensive and don't last that long. But easy to copy, scan with straightforward instructions. Quite heavy but looks smart.Published 15 days ago by Jules000
At first I was pleased, but then I noticed that the printer will costantly loose connection. (not cool, but one can cope wiht that). Read morePublished 20 days ago by smartblur
The inks dry out very quickly am disappointed with this copier had it for 4 months... thinking of changing it to a laser jet this year. would not recommend this..Published 1 month ago by HeartofTown