Style Name: Multi 350/351 (SD412EE)|Change
Price:£23.39+ Free shipping

on 24 January 2015
this is the second time I have ordered this item on line the first time it was perfect, but in october last year,I made another purchase,
which passed the test print perfectly,In november I was aeay from my home until january 4th,when i tried to use my printer,it came back with
incompatible print cartridges. it further to the colouy cartridge almost out of ink,could someone please tell me how this could be possible.
on 7 August 2014
they both (blank and colour) ran out on the same day. I was a bit disappointed that the black had run out as i was hardly using it..

The colour came as a complete shock as i'd hardly ever us it :/
on 31 March 2014
This product was such good value, it is much better to buy the combi pack as it is so much cheaper than buying them separately. Also this is cheapest place I can buy them.
on 10 October 2015
Have ordered several of these packages before & have always been satisfied with product & delivery. The inks seem to last a long time, despite
their limited capacity.
on 14 September 2013
does what is suppsesded to do easy to fit into machine. good vivid colour. good price from amazon. i will continue to buy it
on 24 March 2016
These are great items, they seem expensive, but you will get your monies worth, as they do not run out,
nearly as fast as the cheaper refills do, and also many recycled cartridges are not compatible with Hp printers,
on 21 December 2014
Very good. Would recommend it. Other inks that i have bought in the past that are not 'original' tend to stop working in my printer before the ink has run out, so now I will stick to this.
on 24 December 2015
Item arrived in good time,before it was due to arrive,put in the hp printer and they were recognized as original which was a relief all working fine can recommend the product and seller.
on 26 July 2014
I always buy my cartridges online as there are often deals. As we all know the cartridges can sometimes cost as much as the original printer cost! So I tend to buy the combo packs
on 25 June 2015
As stated in earlier review, wanted to use the product first. I have used this product and it is of a standard that I would expect and the delivery was within time (quick).