HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter
The HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter is designed for micro/small business users to print from a network or direct from mobile devices on the go, and get premium-quality colour at an exceptionally low cost per page.
Professional colour printing for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. 
- Print up to 2,300 black pages -- or up to 1,500 colour pages -- from a single high capacity Original HP cartridge. 
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve laser comparable print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm colour, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle -- the perfect fit for reliable colour printing.
Efficient web connectivity. You can even print on the go.
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Print e-mails, documents, web pages and more direct from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with AirPrint.
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with high-speed USB.
Share high-productivity features between multiple users.
- Boost productivity -- and save time and paper -- with automatic two-sided printing.
- Use the intuitive control panel and graphic display to access print tools, check ink levels and more.
- Create double-sided flyers, borderless photos, impressive leaflets and other professional-looking materials.
- Enjoy reliable printing with minimal interruptions with 250-sheet paper tray, expandable to 500 sheets.
Exceptional energy and resource savings.
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer. 
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
Free and Easy Ink Cartridge Recycling
HP’s Planet Partners recycling service helps to conveniently discard products in an environmentally sound fashion. Free, convenient recycling ensures that ink cartridges are recycled responsibly. HP never refills, resells or sends ink cartridges to a landfill. See inside cartridge boxes for return materials (availability varies by country/region).
Original HP Supplies
Ink is much more than just coloured water; the unique formula for HP ink is designed to work with all the mechanical parts of the print cartridge, and the printer itself, to deliver high quality results across a wide range of papers, in a variety of environmental conditions.
Why Original HP Inks?
It takes up to 3 years to develop new inks, so a huge amount of work goes into producing Original HP Inks, from the selection of superior ingredients to precision engineering of both the chemical formula of the ink and the high-performance ink cartridge components.
The print cartridge itself is the product of years of research and development and is much more than just an ink tank. The integrated print head on an HP cartridge includes an intelligent circuit that controls the hundreds of nozzles, each finer than a human hair, which deliver the ink onto the page. Each drop of ink is fired onto the page on the back of a tiny vapour blast of heat 7-times the intensity of the sun that lasts for just two millionths of a second; this energy blast exposes the ink drop to forces up to one million G's. Some of the latest Original HP ink cartridges can deliver in excess of 29 million drops per second.
In many of HP's home printers, more than 50% of the printing technology is contained within the cartridge itself; which means every time you replace your Original HP Ink Cartridge you are installing a brand new print engine. Original HP Inks are developed in conjunction with HP papers to ensure maximum compatibility and performance.
Original HP Paper
HP offers papers for all occasions: from inkjet paper for everyday usage to transparencies and iron on transfer sheets on to water colour papers for gallery-quality reproductions with brilliant precise colours.
 Majority of colour laser printers <€200 excluding VAT, March 2011. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909. Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo. Compared with the HP Officejet 950/951 Black and color ink cartridges. High-capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately. After first set of ISO test pages. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.  Supports iOS 4.2 and later devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod Touch) that support multi-tasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 and later devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.  Requires access to third-party app stores.  Majority of colour laser printers <€200 excluding VAT, March 2011, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges;. Energy use based on HP testing. Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. Compared with the majority of color laser printers < pages of amount same needed packaging cartridge supplies weight compares Calculation>  Availability of rewards varies by country. Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., or HP Image Permanence Lab.  Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements.
HP Automatic Duplexer
HP 950 Setup Black Officejet Ink Cartridge
HP 951 Setup Ink Cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Printer software and user’s guide on CD-ROM
Getting started guide