HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
Get professional, 2-sided colour printing for a low cost per page with this high productivity e-all-in-one. Use the touchscreen to scan, copy, fax, access apps1 and more. Print on the go or via your wired or wireless network.2,3
25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge | Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Print Professional Colour Documents -- Single or Double-Sided -- for a Low Cost Per Page
Print professional colour for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing with high-capacity ink cartridges.4 Save time and money -- get more done with automatic 2-sided printing.
Maximise Your Productivity with Wired/Wireless Networking and Mobile Printing2,3
Print direct from your mobile device with HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.2 Share between multiple users across your wireless or Ethernet network, or connect directly using Hi-speed USB.3
Get More Done Every Day with this Versatile e-all-in-one
Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds of up to 16 ppm black, 9 ppm colour. Print and copy without a PC via the touchscreen – use the CopyCrop tool to size and crop documents and photos.
This Product Has
Automatic Document Feeder
Legal Size Flatbed Scanner
Up to 216 x 297mm
Print, copy, scan, fax, web
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 9 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 4x6 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
200 to 800 pages (print); 50 to 150 (scan)
Recommended Monthly Page Volume Note
HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period
Paper Handling Input, Standard
250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
Paper Handling Output, Standard
75-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
2. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary.
3. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
4. Not included, please purchase separately.
5. Fade resistance based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
7. Supports iOS 4.2 and later devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 and later devices require an 802.11 ‘wireless network’ connection to the printer. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.