HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
- Enjoy reliable performance from a printer with a 12,000-page monthly duty cycle – ideal for business colour printing
- Print direct from your mobile device with HP ePrint
- Print and copy without a PC via the touchscreen – use the CopyCrop tool to size and crop documents and photos
- Share between multiple users across your wireless or Ethernet network, or connect directly using Hi-speed USB
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter pen smears with HP OfficeJet inks
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
Get professional, 2-sided colour printing for a low cost per page with this high productivity e-all-in-one. Use the touchscreen to scan, copy, fax, access apps1 and more. Print on the go or via your wired or wireless network.2,3
25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge | Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Print Professional Colour Documents -- Single or Double-Sided -- for a Low Cost Per Page
Print professional colour for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing with high-capacity ink cartridges.4 Save time and money -- get more done with automatic 2-sided printing.
Maximise Your Productivity with Wired/Wireless Networking and Mobile Printing2,3
Print direct from your mobile device with HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.2 Share between multiple users across your wireless or Ethernet network, or connect directly using Hi-speed USB.3
Get More Done Every Day with this Versatile e-all-in-one
Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds of up to 16 ppm black, 9 ppm colour. Print and copy without a PC via the touchscreen – use the CopyCrop tool to size and crop documents and photos.
This Product Has
Automatic Document Feeder
Legal Size Flatbed Scanner
Up to 216 x 297mm
Print, copy, scan, fax, web
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 9 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 4x6 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
200 to 800 pages (print); 50 to 150 (scan)
Recommended Monthly Page Volume Note
HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period
Paper Handling Input, Standard
250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
Paper Handling Output, Standard
75-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
2. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary.
3. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
4. Not included, please purchase separately.
5. Fade resistance based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
7. Supports iOS 4.2 and later devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 and later devices require an 802.11 ‘wireless network’ connection to the printer. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
High fill cartridges
Wireless and Airprint so you can print using an iphone or ipad
Print by sending it an email!
We use the printers for multiple purposes and the failure rate of units out in the field is also very low. These are great printers considering the price and multiple abilities. such as wireless printing, internet printing, USB printing, duplexing and send/recieve faxes.
Overall these are reliable printers with a wide variety of printing options and an extensive menu for configuration and troubleshooting. The cartridges are well priced and HP are very helpful when it comes to issues.
Only issue was a starter pack of ink would not work, HP sent replacements within 1 week.
Anyway, I researched new all-in-one's - I specifically needed the print and scan functions, copy to a lesser degree and fax hardly at all. There were some good options - Epson & Canon have some good machines but I opted for HP for a number of reasons:
1. HP are very good for the home business user. Epson are more for colour/photo printing and Canon too.
2. My previous machine was HP and I was very happy with them as a brand.
The HP 6700 looked very similar to my old machine and I was very happy with the ink usage so I bought one from my local office supplies store - I simply couldn't wait the several daya it would take for Amazon to deliver and the price difference was only £10.
The initial set up of the printer is very easy, but also a potential banana skin, so listen up. Follow the 'Quick Guide' to the letter!! Do not do anything unless this tells you to. For example, after removing the various bits that were taped up you're supposed to plug it in and switch it on. So, do exactly that - do not attach it to your computer yet in other words!! The machine goes through its initial setting up phase and this takes a while and it makes a few odd noises. But just let it get on with it. The instructions on the printers colour panel are fairly clear so just follow them, clicking 'Next' when necessary.
Eventually you need to insert the software CD that comes with it in your PC and I chose to go for the web-based set up rather than the CD based set up. This was very easy and again, just follow the on screen instructions for when to connect the printer to your PC.Read more ›
1. You cannot print unless you have ALL ink carts installed. Yep, wanna print a black and white letter, well you have to have all your colour cartridges installed!
2. The ink loss on this machine is simply insane. I am an occasional printer and printed maybe 8-10 letters and 3-4 photographs in the 1st 6 months. ALL THE CARTRIDGES DEPLETED! I replaced them all with xl cartridges and 1 month later, I am down to 80% ink on a yellow cartridge that has never been used. The ink levels on the cartridges seem to drop randomly and when the printer says they are empty, YOU MUST REPLACE THEM.
The reviews for this printer were good and for the price it seemed an absolute bargain. Do not be fooled as I was. I intend to open one of the supposedly depleted cartridges to check it and have contact HP directly - I will post updates here.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER! You will seriously regret it.
I struggled with the HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer for 7 months before I finally decided that I had enough. It is stupid beyond belief that to print using wi-fi or Air Print on my Mac products that I had to turn the printer on to get it out of the economy mode before printing, many lengthy conversations with HP technical staff had me pulling my hair out, Excellent service from Amazon who agreed to replace with an Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint. Same problem, unable to re-ignite from economy mode. This printer went back within 24 hours for a refund.
So I decided to try yet another and this is my final choice Canon PIXMA MG6350 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi Fi and Airprint) White. Easy to set up and change the eco setting to always on - it closes everything down but leaves the wi-fi and Air Print link open so this morning, not having used the printer for 18 hours I could still print immediately from my Mac Book Pro, iPad and iPhone.
As a bonus it prints wonderful 6 x 4 colour photos from the upper paper cassette. You will need to top up the A4 more frequently as it only holds 100 sheets, but, Hey! everything else is brilliant.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It does what it says it will - print on both sides of the paper, scan, fax, but if you don't print much it will cost an arm and a leg to run. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Philby
You can only use HP ink but are on offer at good shops, hence 4 stars!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great printer. WiFi was a bit of a fiddle and I didn't like all the HP-ware that is automatically installed. Otherwise, print quality is excellent and quite fastPublished 2 months ago by A M.
I can't begin to tell you just how much I dislike this printer. The hardware is fine but the overpriced print cartridges are make it too expensive to run. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Don
Watch this printer, it has a built in fault which HP has known about since 2012 (writing this in Oct 2015) and has done nothing to correct. Read morePublished 3 months ago by D. Medcalf
I have lived with this printer for over a year now and overall it was not a great purchase. The software for the MAC is extremely poor and the printer keeps going off line which... Read morePublished 4 months ago by S. Edwards
worked well although made lots of strange noises, stopped working today says paper jam. Checked, there is no paper jam, not 12 months old?Published 4 months ago by dissapointed