Image not available for
Get professional, 2-sided colour printing for a low cost per page with this high productivity e-all-in-one. Use the touchscreen to scan, copy, fax, access apps1 and more. Print on the go or via your wired or wireless network.2,3
25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge | Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Print professional colour for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing with high-capacity ink cartridges.4 Save time and money -- get more done with automatic 2-sided printing.
Print direct from your mobile device with HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.2 Share between multiple users across your wireless or Ethernet network, or connect directly using Hi-speed USB.3
Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds of up to 16 ppm black, 9 ppm colour. Print and copy without a PC via the touchscreen – use the CopyCrop tool to size and crop documents and photos.
Up to 216 x 297mm
Print, copy, scan, fax, web
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 9 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 4x6 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
200 to 800 pages (print); 50 to 150 (scan)
Recommended Monthly Page Volume Note
HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period
Paper Handling Input, Standard
250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
Paper Handling Output, Standard
75-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
2. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary.
3. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
4. Not included, please purchase separately.
5. Fade resistance based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
7. Supports iOS 4.2 and later devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 and later devices require an 802.11 ‘wireless network’ connection to the printer. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
I have lived with this printer for over a year now and overall it was not a great purchase. The software for the MAC is extremely poor and the printer keeps going off line which... Read morePublished 8 days ago by S. Edwards
worked well although made lots of strange noises, stopped working today says paper jam. Checked, there is no paper jam, not 12 months old?Published 18 days ago by dissapointed
Good quality printing and the scanner feature is fantastic if you do lots of scanning; especially the multi-page feeder. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Skitz
This is a superb printer, it scans and copies beautifully, and as it is wirelessly linked to the computer it can be placed anywhere that there is an adjacent electrical plug. Read morePublished 29 days ago by jemp
Printer is great but cartridges remain really expensive!Published 1 month ago by Mrs Heather S Wilson
1) It can't print black if one of the 3 colour cartridges is empty.
2) It constantly checks itself for nearly 10 minutes at a time each time it's... Read more
HP has a nasty little trick with this machine. You spend a ludicrous amount of money on a black cartridge as you know you have important documents to print. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Andrew Fisher
I have used one of these for 14 months, very heavily, and have now bought another one. What does that tell you ? Read morePublished 5 months ago by Stephen J. Rayner