Manage your print environment – and budget – with this advanced, network-ready MFP and get up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers1 . Enjoy easy integration into your office workflow with efficient management and security controls.
Up to 25 ppm ppm black | Up to 25 ppm ppm color | 25 to 400% copy reduce / enlarge | Up to 4800 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Produce quality prints with Original HP inks and save up to 50% on printing costs versus colour lasers.1 Enjoy easy integration into your office environment plus remote management via industry-leading management tools like HP Web JetAdmin.
Access print tools and useful business apps via the intuitive control panel and large colour touchscreen.3 Handle large jobs with automatic 2-sided printing, copying and scanning – load up to 500 sheets at once with the optional paper tray.4
Add this high performance MFP to your wired or wireless network for enhanced team efficiency.6 Print wirelessly and share access with PCs, notebooks, tablets and mobile devices2 – even with no network or router.7
Use up to 50% less energy than colour lasers8 – set your printer for savings with Schedule On and Schedule Off.9 Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Yes, up to 216 x 297 mm. Brochure media type only
Print, copy, scan, fax and web
Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable)
Up to 20 pages per minute (ppm)
Print Speed Black (draft A4)
Up to 25 pages per minute (ppm)
Print Speed Colour (ISO, laser comparable)
Up to 15 pages per minute (ppm)
Print Speed Colour (draft A4)
Up to 25 pages per minute (ppm)
Print Speed Footnote
Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages
First Page Out Black (A4, Ready)
13 seconds (ppm)
First Page Out Colour (A4, Ready)
14 seconds (ppm)
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
250 to 1,500 pages. HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
Paper Handling Input
250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Paper Handling Output
150-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 4,800 dpi
Copy Reduce/ Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Cost per page (CPP) claim is based on the majority of colour laser MFPs <€500 and colour laser printers <€300 excluding VAT as of September 2012. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing.
2. Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
3. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements and may require a firmware update.
4. Capacity up to 500 sheets with optional 250 sheet accessory paper tray; not included, please purchase separately.
5. Page volume based on HP 950XL Officejet Black Ink Cartridge and HP 951XL Officejet Cyan, Magenta and Yellow Ink Cartridges. High capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
6. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
7. An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct.
8. Energy claim based on the majority of colour laser MFPs <€500 excluding VAT as of September 2012. Energy use based on HP and HP commissioned third party testing using the ENERGY STAR programme’s TEC test method criteria. Actual cost and energy usage may vary.
9. Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in ‘off’ mode overnight and on the weekend.