Size: Printer With Start Up Toners|Change
Price:£200.10+ £14.28 shipping

on 11 June 2014
Printing quality is excellent, whether on card, photographic paper or even plain paper. It's one of the best I've seen and used and soooo much better than the inkjets I had previously. Copying and cofiguraiton is easy, too, and the screen-based setup is great. Once you're coupled into hpeprint.com, you can print from almost anywhere and the whole process just needs time, but is easy.
However, if you're intending to replace an existing, wifi-networked scanner with this, don't. It's not the seller's fault: it's HP as they just refuse to fix the constant problems and communication glitches with the device so that once set up it will drop out and refuse to accept network scan connections from your Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC. It will also block TWAIN input except on some versions of the 32-bit TWAIN set-up.
You can use Microsoft's own Scan & Fax app but even this fails to accept the printer after a while - possibly after a wifi reset. That means you have to reinstall the printer all over again and reconfigure it on your PC. Of course, it will just drop out again, later, so you are going to have to do it all over again.
I hesitate to state the above, but I found it was not just me - trawl the web and you will find loads of people with the same problem: all have to fix it and each finds it is only a temporary solution.
Great for network printing; rubbish for anything else. I wish I hadn't bought it.
on 9 December 2014
I returned this item as the copies were so poor when copying.
on 16 January 2016
This is a great printer/scanner. I've had this for a few months and have nothing negative to say about it. Set up was easy, quality of prints is great and i think it is good value for money.