Image not available for
Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with this productivity-enhancing e-all-in-one.1 Print using the large touchscreen with gesturing, via your wireless network or on the go with HP ePrint.2,3
Up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 35 ppm colour | Up to 4800 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Create professional colour documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive lasers.1 Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter pen smears with HP Officejet inks.4,5
Discover the freedom of HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.3 Boost your productivity -- access business apps, print forms and control key tasks via the large touchscreen with gesturing.6
Boost productivity with automatic 2-sided printing, scanning and copying with 50-page automatic document feeder. Send digital faxes direct from your desktop and scan documents directly to a PC, email or network folder.
Yes (up to 216 x 297mm)
Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 20 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 35 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 35 ppm
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
250 to 1250 pages (print); 150 to 700 (scan)
Recommended Monthly Page Volume Note
HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period
Paper Handling, Standard
250-sheet input tray and 150-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 4800 dpi
1. Majority of colour laser all-in-ones <€400 excluding VAT, March 2011. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing.
2. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
3. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary.
4. Fade resistance based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
5. Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
6. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements.
Razer ME3 Imperator
Quick Start Guide
In-game item code card
Just Google "HP 8600 Printer Alignment Problem" > Major issue with this printer and mine failed after 6 months. Don't go thinking the warranty will save you... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Swiftbrook
Bought this product to replace my small office printer which became life expired after several years if use. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Trev
I have to say this is the best printer I have ever used. I work as a professional in IT and hate fighting printers just to get what you need from them. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Edfx
I bought this printer prior to starting university, expecting a printer that would stand up to the rigors of excessive printing (20+ pages a day!!). I was not disappointed. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Patricia Sirrell
The WiFi connection can be slightly temperamental, but it's a great buy otherwise!Published 7 months ago by nvdn
Great printer combo. not had any problems with it.
reasonably easy to set up for network use.
Has some of the cheapest per page printing out there at time of purchase. The quality is great for letters and print university lectures. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mr. Sohaib Ashraf