Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
Hi It should do. I have printed from my windows 8 phone with no problems I hope this was useful
5 May 2014 by Kit R.
votes
Yes it does come with a warranty. And HP are very good for replacing things - I had trouble with an Ink cartridge and they sent a new one.
9 Mar 2014 by Mr Mr
votes
Sorry I cannot even manage to scan an A4 via wifi but the scanning screen isn't as big as A3 anyway, as far as stitching together 2 A4 scans to get an A3, I don't see why not but you need another software. Having said that there is a nice facility where you are asked if you want another scan to the document and if you scan the 2 halves if an A3 it may just do more or less the trick
4 Jun 2014 by Dorothée
votes
Sent it back - impressed at all
17 Apr 2014 by Timothy R. Tozer
votes
Yes it does. And they have lasted nearly a year, of quite a lot of colour printing.
2 days ago by beatrice!
votes
No - all cartridges have to be in the machine for it to work. But you can make it print in just black and white, very simply by selecting "black and white" in the print dialogue box just prior to printing.
19 Aug 2014 by Mr. D. Broadfield
votes
probably not.
7 May 2014 by Ms G. Murfin-shaw
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers
Related forums