on 23 November 2012
In the past I tried cheap third-party toner cartridges but I had problems with poor print quality, stripes in the printout and even paper jamming and being torn. With genuine HP there are no problems at all. For me, it's worth the extra money for the peace of mind.
on 20 September 2012
I bought 3 of this catridges and each of them last only 3 days. I have printed not more than 600 pages each. Not recomented
on 16 May 2013
I've used HP laser printers for the last ten years, both at home and work. I've never had a problem with them and I always buy genuine HP toner cartridges.

I bought this as a replacement cartridge for an HP LaserJet P1606dn; the last cartridge lasted me about 16 months. It was easy to install, and I love that you can send back the old cartridge to HP for recycling—you just need an online account with them and very quickly you are printing out a pre-paid postage label and sellotaping it to the box.
on 2 July 2013
I was always looking for a genuine hp cartridge and but this product turned out to be refurbished even though the price was for a genuine hp toner. It turned out to be true when the toner started leaking powder after about 400 pages. It was a complete mess.

Never trusting online suppliers again for toners.
on 5 December 2013
I have given up on cheaper compatibles which don't deliver the same reliability. I've learned over many years and many types of laser that original cartridges are always the best. Very reliable and pretty good on capacity.
on 13 November 2011
Ordered two toners as price was very competitive. One was faulty but was returned and replaced by the seller with no issues.
on 20 February 2013
It is fine but its really quite an expensive product - but I have limited choice anyway - otherwise delivery etc was OK and it works fine. I really don't want to say anymore and can't work out how to submit this so will get off page if this doesn't work its only a toner!
on 27 May 2016
expensive
on 12 March 2012
Bought this for my HP printer and was a little concerned that it may not have been an original HP product. I needn't have worried because it is a genuine HP cartridge and well priced.
on 25 January 2014
...it's printer toner. I have the relevant printer, and needed toner. It arrived quickly. It is what it is. That's all.