HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
Print high impact, professional-quality colour for less with this web-connected printer.1 Print via your wired or wireless network or stay productive on the go with mobile printing including HP ePrint and AirPrint.2,3
Up to 34 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 31 ppm colour
Print Professional-Quality Colour for a Low Cost Per Page
Get professional-quality printing for less -- create high impact colour documents for a low cost per page. Print using individual inks; choose high capacity ink cartridges for great value frequent printing.4
Print Wirelessly or On the Go with a Choice of Mobile Printing Options1,2
Stay connected -- and productive -- on the move with mobile printing to this web-connected printer. Discover the freedom of HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.1
Share High-Productivity Features Between Multiple Users
Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.2 Print at ISO speeds of up to 16 ppm black, 9 ppm colour, or maximum speeds of up to 32 ppm black, 31 ppm colour.
This Product Has
Yes (up to 216 x 297 mm)
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 34 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 9 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 31 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Print Quality Black (Best)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
Print Quality Colour (Best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only, Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6, Linux
1. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types.
2. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
3. Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone (3GS or later), iPod touch (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer to be connected to the same network as your iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Not included, please purchase separately.
5. Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
6. Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
Print head assembly
HP 950 set-up black Officejet ink cartidge
HP 951 set-up ink cartridges (cyan, magenta and yellow)
Set-up poster and guide