HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer
Do more with this reliable HP e-All-in-One. Create professional-quality marketing materials from postcard size to A3+. Scan, copy and fax too, and maximise productivity with wireless networking1 and easy mobile printing.2
Up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 29 ppm colour | 25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge | Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution | Yes, colour fax
Market Your Business with Versatile Wide-Format Printing -- Copy, Scan and Fax Too
Print eye-catching colour in sizes from postcard to A3+, and enjoy the versatility of easy-to-use copy, scan and fax tools. Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.3
Get More Done -- Save Time with Productivity-Enhancing Features
Scan large documents up to A3 size in a single pass with this impressively compact e-all-in-one. Leave long jobs to print themselves with the automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray.
Connect, Print and Stay Productive -- At the Office or On the Go2
Add this high performance printer to your wireless network and share with other wireless-enabled PCs.1 Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.2
Conserve Resources without Sacrificing Performance
Save energy without sacrificing performance – this device is ENERGY STAR 2.0 qualified and rated EPEAT Bronze. Save up to 50% on paper costs with optional automatic 2-sided printing.8
This Product Has
Automatic Document Feeder
Up to A3+
Print, copy, scan, fax, web
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 15 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 33 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 8 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 29 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 4x6 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
First Page Out Black (A4, Ready)
As fast as 15 seconds
First Page Out Colour (A4, Ready)
As fast as 18 seconds
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
200 to 800
Recommended Monthly Page Volume Note
HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period
Paper Handling, Standard
250-sheet input tray and 75-sheet output tray
Scan Resolution, Optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings
25 to 400%
1. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
2. Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
3. Cost-per-page (CPP) claims are based on the majority of multi-pass colour laser AiOs <€300 excluding VAT as of May 2012. ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing.
4. Based on marketing materials printed on HP Colour LaserJet CP2020/CM2320 series and HP Officejet Pro family products compared with average retail copy shop pricing for print runs up to 2,500 pages. Actual results may vary. Source: InfoTrends Cost of Print Studies, June 2011.
5. Not included, please purchase separately.
7. An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
8. Automatic two-sided printing capability not included; please purchase separately.
HP932 Setup Officejet Black Ink Cartridge
HP933 Setup Officejet Ink Cartridges (Cyan,Magenta,Yellow)
printer software and user guide on CD-ROM
Get Started guide